|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character at the bar gets angry?
2. In what war was Bill involved?
(a) World War II
(b) The Korean war
(c) World War I
(d) The Vietnam war
3. What kind of cure does Bill plan to take on his trip?
(a) A full stop cure
(b) A seizure cure
(c) An overdose cure
(d) A reduction cure
4. Bill's monthly stipend was enough for _________________.
(b) Reasonable needs
(c) A house
5. What does Gains tell Bill to be?
(a) More careful
(b) More humorous
(c) Less paranoid
(d) More relaxed
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill describe his athletic performance at school?
2. How does Bill find his first experience with morphine?
3. What is the name of Bill's acquaintance at the beginning of this section?
4. What does Gains tell Bill about to keep him quiet?
5. With which character does Lee leave the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to all the characters mentions in the first 20 pages?
2. What does Bill Gains and Bill do with the junk when they purchase it?
3. How did Bill escape from the army?
4. Describe Bill's time in the prison facility.
5. What do Bill and Mary do in the apartment?
6. How was Bill able to travel around Europe?
7. What kind of relationship do Bill and Pat develop in the sixth section?
8. How does Bill change his life at the beginning of page 34?
9. What is Bill's opinion of heroin dealers?
10. What happens to Marvin when he takes junk?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)