|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Smuggle into Old Ike?
2. Who stops Bill from killing the answer to #149?
(a) His son
(b) Old Ike
(c) His wife
3. Bill think he is dying of ______________.
4. Which two people take the answer to #153 away from Bill?
(a) The bartender and the policeman
(b) Old Ike and Bill's wife
(c) Bill Gains and Subway Slim
(d) Mary and Jack
5. What drug does Bill turn to after he quits junk?
6. Where will Bill's case be tried?
(a) The State courts
(b) The District courts
(c) The Crown courts
(d) The Magistrate courts
7. What do the police do to people with injection scars?
(a) Chain them to a radiator
(b) Beat them up
(c) Shoot them
(d) Arrest them
8. What does yage stimulate?
9. Where does Bill live in Texas?
(a) El Paso
10. What state does Bill travel to in this section?
(b) New York
11. Why do Bill and Pat decide to stop selling?
(a) They find God.
(b) The police are beginning to target addicts.
(c) Their friend has an overdose.
(d) Bill has an overdose.
12. With whom does Bill partner at the beginning of this segment?
13. What does Bill search madly for when he gets home?
(d) His passport
14. What does Bill attempt to kill in this segment?
(a) His car
(b) His cat
(c) His wife
(d) His son
15. What kind of glossary does Bill present at the end of the book?
(a) Characters in the novel
(b) Medical terms for drugs
(d) Location used in the novel
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill go for a shot of morphine?
2. What does Burrough present in Appendix 3?
3. What country does Bill travel to in search of yage?
4. Yage is from _________________.
5. What does Bill sign for the police in this segment?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)