|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of transport do Bill and Mary use to travel around the city?
(a) A taxi
(b) A tram
(c) A train
(d) A bus
2. What does Doolie say Nick is doing?
3. What is a person that a lush robs called?
(a) A slag
(b) A victim
(c) A fanny
(d) A mark
4. Who does Bill buy drinks for in this segment?
(a) A pimp
(b) A prostitute
(c) A sailor
(d) Miles Davis
5. What does marijuana make people unfit to do?
6. Which character moves in with Bill?
7. Who does Bill meet at he end of this chapter?
8. Who robs Bill in this chapter?
(a) An old man
(b) A young man
(c) The sailor
(d) A bartender
9. What does Bill begin to do again after eight days?
(a) Make love
10. Why does Bill not care what happens when he is arrested?
(a) He is suffering from withdrawal.
(b) He enjoys the time away from his wife.
(c) He needs the company.
(d) He wants to go somewhere warm.
11. What do junkies hate to do?
12. How does Bill describe his athletic performance at school?
13. What kind of cure does Bill plan to take on his trip?
(a) A reduction cure
(b) A full stop cure
(c) An overdose cure
(d) A seizure cure
14. What did Bill study at university?
(d) Criminal behavior
15. Which of the following is a character Bill meets at the apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill form a partnership with in this segment?
2. With whom does Subway Slim leave the bar?
3. What color hair does Mary have?
4. Which of the following was a nervous condition from which Bill suffered?
5. What happens to Bill when he injects the heroin?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)