|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary tell Bill how to to be successful at _____________.
(a) A house wife
(b) Drug dealing
(c) A taxi driver
2. Which of the following is not a person drinking at the bar?
3. What type of drugs do Bill and Mary buy?
4. What kind of machine gun does Norton give to Bill?
(a) A Thompson
(b) A Yamaha
(c) A Pietersen
(d) A sub
5. What happens to Bill when he injects the heroin?
(a) He goes numb.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He vomits.
6. Which of Bill's customers buys drugs for others?
7. Which character at the bar gets angry?
8. What is in the boxes Norton gives to Bill?
(c) Morphine syrettes
9. What kind of bars does Bill go to in New Orleans?
(a) Sailor bars
(b) Gay bars
(c) Single bars
(d) Commercial bars
10. What put Bill off homosexual artists?
(a) Their casual attitude
(b) Their sexuality
(c) Their histronics
(d) Their posturing
11. What did Bill show an interest towards in high school?
(a) Blonde girls
(b) Criminal behavior
(d) Animal behavior
12. What did Bill study at university?
(d) Criminal behavior
13. What kind of transport do Bill and Mary use to travel around the city?
(a) A bus
(b) A tram
(c) A taxi
(d) A train
14. What is difficult to do when selling marijuana?
(a) Have a social life
(b) Make friends
(c) Get caught
(d) Make money
15. With what do the two Bills cut their junk?
(a) Milk sugar
(b) Cocoa powder
(d) Washine machine powder
Short Answer Questions
1. What do junkies hate to do?
2. What does Bill begin to do again after eight days?
3. What does Bill take before he goes to sleep?
4. With whom does Subway Slim leave the bar?
5. What is the name of the narrator?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)