|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill describe his athletic performance at school?
2. What does Bill say can sometimes improve in a marijuana user?
(a) Love life
(d) The flu
3. About what do Mary and Bill initially talk?
(c) Jack's objects
(d) The party scene
4. Which character at the bar gets angry?
5. What kind of machine gun does Norton give to Bill?
(a) A Yamaha
(b) A sub
(c) A Pietersen
(d) A Thompson
6. What does Bill refer to doctors as?
(a) Posh pushers
7. In what war was Bill involved?
(a) World War II
(b) The Vietnam war
(c) World War I
(d) The Korean war
8. Name one of the customers to which Nick introduces Bill.
9. Where is Bill being watched by agents?
(a) A children's playground
(b) A restaurant
(c) His apartment
(d) A cafe
10. What does Bill begin to do again after eight days?
(d) Make love
11. What does Gains tell Bill about to keep him quiet?
(a) His time in prison
(b) The contents of his vomit
(c) His bowel movements
(d) His sick children
12. With what does the sailor say narcotics are connected?
13. Who does Bill start buying drugs from in this chapter?
14. What do junkies hate to do?
15. At what does Mary become angry?
(a) The quality of food
(b) The quality of the drugs
(c) Her personal plight
(d) The conversation
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is arrested at the beginning of this segment?
2. At whose apartment does Bill stop?
3. Who does Bill form a partnership with in this segment?
4. Who do Roy and Bill rob in this chapter?
5. What does Gains tell Bill to be?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)