|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 84-92.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police do to people with injection scars?
(a) Chain them to a radiator
(b) Arrest them
(c) Shoot them
(d) Beat them up
2. Where does Bill find himself stranded?
(b) El Paso
(d) New Orleans
3. What is the name of the narrator?
(a) Jack Hobbs
(b) Bill Tornly
(c) William Burroughs
(d) William Lee
4. What state does Bill travel to in this section?
(a) New York
5. For what does Bill send Herman money?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which character does Lee leave the bar?
2. What is a lush worker?
3. With what does the sailor say narcotics are connected?
4. Mary tell Bill how to to be successful at _____________.
5. Why is Herman arrested?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)