|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill find his first experience with morphine?
(c) Mind blowing
2. About what do Mary and Bill initially talk?
(b) The party scene
(c) Jack's objects
3. Which of the following is not an example of a heroin dealer?
(a) Benny the Jew
(b) Eric the fag
(c) Louie the Bellhop
(d) George the Greek
4. Which character is arrested at the beginning of this segment?
5. Why is Herman arrested?
(a) He uses in a public place.
(b) He exposes himself.
(c) He gives out a wrong address.
(d) He deals to a police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bill's customers is allergic to junk?
2. What does Bill take before he goes to sleep?
3. What does Mary's disease do to her bones?
4. To where does Mary move?
5. What tendencies did the army say Bill exhibited?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)