|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do junkies hate to do?
2. What is the name of Bill's acquaintance at the beginning of this section?
3. Which of the following was a nervous condition from which Bill suffered?
(a) Over eating
(c) Bed wetting
4. What part of his body did Bill once cut off?
(a) His ear
(b) A finger
(c) His left nostril
(d) A toe
5. At what does Mary become angry?
(a) The quality of the drugs
(b) The conversation
(c) Her personal plight
(d) The quality of food
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character moves in with Bill?
2. What does Lee start dealing to Roy?
3. About what do Mary and Bill initially talk?
4. For what did Bill get discharged?
5. What kind of drug do Bill and Herman start to deal?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)