|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 20-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of transport do Bill and Mary use to travel around the city?
(a) A tram
(b) A taxi
(c) A train
(d) A bus
2. How does Bill describe his academic performance at school?
(b) Close to genuis
3. What does Lee start dealing to Roy?
4. What does Mary's disease do to her bones?
(a) Dissolves them
(b) Makes them brittle
(c) Fractures them
(d) Strengthens them
5. Why is Herman arrested?
(a) He exposes himself.
(b) He deals to a police man.
(c) He uses in a public place.
(d) He gives out a wrong address.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Bill get discharged?
2. Which of the following is not a person drinking at the bar?
3. Which of the following was a nervous condition from which Bill suffered?
4. Where does Herman write a false address?
5. What kind of machine gun does Norton give to Bill?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)