|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 63-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a person that a lush robs called?
(a) A victim
(b) A slag
(c) A fanny
(d) A mark
2. What kind of drug do Bill and Pat buy?
3. Why does Bill not care what happens when he is arrested?
(a) He needs the company.
(b) He wants to go somewhere warm.
(c) He enjoys the time away from his wife.
(d) He is suffering from withdrawal.
4. What do the police think Bill is involved in selling?
(a) Stolen radios
(b) Stolen furniture
(c) Stolen cars
5. With what does the sailor say narcotics are connected?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee start dealing to Roy?
2. What kind of transport do Bill and Mary use to travel around the city?
3. What kind of cure does Bill plan to take on his trip?
4. Who bails Bill out?
5. Who does Bill start buying drugs from in this chapter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)