|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 63-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bill's acquaintance at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Bill do against medical advice?
(a) Eats ice cream
(b) Takes heroin
(c) Leaves the medical facility
(d) Drinks alcohol
3. What is the name of Bill's wife?
(c) She is unnamed
4. What is difficult to do when selling marijuana?
(a) Make money
(b) Have a social life
(c) Make friends
(d) Get caught
5. What does Lee start dealing to Roy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Mary have?
2. What does Bill begin to do again after eight days?
3. Where does Bill find himself stranded?
4. At what does Mary become angry?
5. Which of the following is not an example of a heroin dealer?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)