1. What is the name of the narrator?
(a) Jack Hobbs
(b) William Burroughs
(c) Bill Tornly
(d) William Lee
2. Which of the following was a nervous condition from which Bill suffered?
(a) Over eating
(c) Bed wetting
3. How does Bill describe his athletic performance at school?
4. How does Bill describe his academic performance at school?
(b) Close to genuis
5. What did Bill show an interest towards in high school?
(a) Blonde girls
(b) Animal behavior
(c) Criminal behavior
6. What did Bill study at university?
(d) Criminal behavior
7. What put Bill off homosexual artists?
(a) Their casual attitude
(b) Their posturing
(c) Their sexuality
(d) Their histronics
8. Bill's monthly stipend was enough for _________________.
(a) Reasonable needs
(c) A house
9. Through what continent did Bill travel?
10. What subject did Bill pursue in the USA?
(a) Art history
11. In what war was Bill involved?
(a) World War II
(b) The Korean war
(c) World War I
(d) The Vietnam war
This section contains 2,956 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)