|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grows up to be the namesake for Chapter Four?
(a) Sea Catch.
2. Why is Kotick seeking out Sea Vitch and Sea Cow?
(a) He wants their advice for finding a mate.
(b) They are his relatives.
(c) He wants to find a safer place to live.
(d) They are good hunters.
3. Who praises Rikki for saving Teddy?
(a) Teddy's mother.
(b) Teddy's father.
4. What is the age of Sea Catch?
(a) Thirty five.
(b) Twenty five.
5. Kotick is disturbed by the sight of what at the beginning of Chapter Four?
(b) The girl seals.
(c) Other seal families arriving at Novastoshnah for the summer.
(d) The clubbing and skinning of his friends.
6. Who are frequents visitors of the setting of Chapter Four?
(a) Fishermen and seals.
7. How many eggs does Rikki find in the melon patch?
8. What is a holluschickie?
(a) A mother seal.
(b) A bachelor seal.
(c) A father seal.
(d) A bachelorette seal.
9. When the elephants dance, it is what?
(a) Raining hard.
(d) Raining lightly.
10. Who never comes to the lovely beach Kotick finds?
(c) Other seal families.
(d) Young male seals.
11. How many seals come with Kotick at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) Only the little girl seal.
(c) Only his family.
12. Who is Sea Vitch?
(a) A dolphin king.
(b) A sea cow.
(c) His father's relative.
(d) A walrus.
13. If the elephants do dance, what are they celebrating?
(b) The end of the elephant hunting season.
(d) The birth of a baby elephant.
14. How many miles does Kotick travel in one day looking for the Sea Cow?
15. What or who is Keddah?
(a) The lead elephant hunter.
(b) A snake.
(c) The wild elephant pen.
(d) The lead elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuchundra?
2. Who is Big Toomai?
3. What does Rikki-Tikki-Tavi think of being a house mongoose?
4. Who also joins Kala Nag at the ballroom for the elephant dance?
5. What is the name of Sea Catch's wife?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)