1. Where is the jungle?
2. Why is the jackal considered one of the lowest animals in the jungle?
Because the jackal is a scavenger, prone to what is known today as rabies.
3. What physical problem does Shere Khan have with his body?
He is lame in one leg.
4. Who is the first family introduced in the book?
5. Where is the man-cub found?
In a bush outside the cave.
6. Who finds the man-cub?
Mother and Father Wolf.
7. What is the first things the man-cub does in the cave?
Begins to nurse with the wolf cubs.
This section contains 3,905 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)