|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Kaa's Hunting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cold Lairs?
(a) Kaa's home.
(b) Area of the jungle near the water.
(c) A place near the village.
(d) The Monkey City.
2. When is the Pack Council held?
(a) Every evening.
(b) Every morning after the sun comes up.
(c) Every full moon.
(d) Once a week.
3. Who ends Chapter Two riding on Bagheera's back?
(a) One of the monkeys.
4. Who tries to claim Mowgli as his own at the pack meeting?
(b) Shere Khan.
(d) Lone Wolf.
5. Who spreads news of the fight with the monkeys to the rest of the jungle?
(c) Mang the bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the jackal considered one of the lowest animals in the jungle?
2. According to the Law of the Jungle, when must cubs be brought before the pack council?
3. How long does a python go into hiding?
4. What is the name of the call that all creatures repeat, when they are hunting outside their home turf?
5. Where is the man-cub found?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)