|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the senator's final hallucination, what kind of person threatens to expose his true identity and background?
(a) An old black woman.
(b) A mean old white man.
(c) An old white woman.
(d) A mean old black man.
2. What fact about elephants is Bliss surprised to learn Reverend Hickman knows?
(a) That they have a kind of funeral service for dead elephants.
(b) That they have places to bury their dead.
(c) That they have good memories.
(d) The difference between African and Asian elephants.
3. Who does the woman in Bliss's first movie (that he sees) remind him of?
(b) His mother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) Sister Georgia.
4. How does Hickman find out that the senator's life may be in danger?
(a) Through a letter.
(b) He overhears some people talking at the supermarket.
(c) Through a phone call.
(d) Through a dream.
5. With whom does Bliss start to hang out with more and more after seeing the circus?
(d) White friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lorelli known for?
2. In his final hallucination sequence, what are the men gathering to do at the club house?
3. In his final hallucination, what does the banner being carried by a plane read?
4. How does Hickman spend the night after the baby is born?
5. What does the senator do (in his final hallucination sequence) after he jumps off of the large moving object?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)