Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of Juneteenth?
2. When does Juneteenth take place?
Early to mid-twentieth century.
3. What kind of job does A.Z. have?
4. What is the age group of the people who arrive in Washington, D.C. when the novel opens?
5. What is Senator Sunraider's first name?
6. In D.C., what does the group of visitors need in order to see the senator?
7. Who blocks the group's ability to see Senator Sunraider in D.C.?
8. In D.C., where does the group go to hear Senator Sunraider speak?
This section contains 5,295 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)