|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickman preach will happen if you keep putting one and one together?
(a) You never get to see the big picture.
(b) People will burn out.
(c) You'll just keep counting forever.
(d) You'll get a million.
2. What two "sins" does Reverend Hickman frequently mention in his reminisces with the senator in the hospital?
(a) Drugs and rock and roll.
(b) Rock and roll and fornicating.
(c) Whiskey and fornicating.
(d) Whiskey and rock and roll.
3. In D.C., what does the group of visitors need in order to see the senator?
(a) An appointment.
(b) A letter of introduction.
(c) To go through security.
(d) A formal invitation for the party.
4. Who ends up interrupting Bliss's interaction with the small clown outside of the circus tent?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) Sister Bearmasher.
(c) Sister Georgia.
(d) Reverend Hickman.
5. What does Bliss do when he comes across the small clown outside of the circus tent?
(a) He begins punching him.
(b) He watches him in secret.
(c) He talks to him.
(d) He offers him some of his secret whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of traditional preaching style do Bliss and Reverend Hickman have?
2. How long does Bliss start disappearing for after he and Reverend Hickman go to the circus?
3. Why does Hickman say Juneteenth will always be celebrated?
4. How is the person who interrupts the large Juneteenth revival ceremony removed from the service?
5. Why does Bliss know he won't be found by Reverend Hickman?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)