|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickman preach will happen if you keep putting one and one together?
(a) People will burn out.
(b) You never get to see the big picture.
(c) You'll just keep counting forever.
(d) You'll get a million.
2. What was Senator Sunraider's first real job?
(a) Delivering newspapers.
(c) Giving sermons with his father.
(d) Picking cotton.
3. Like what animal does Reverend Hickman encourage his parishoners to continue to "inch on"?
(a) An inchworm.
(b) A weed.
(c) A tall oak tree.
(d) A snail.
4. How does Reverend Hickman react when he sees Senator Sunraider attacked?
(a) He is in shock.
(b) He becomes violently angry.
(c) He cheers for joy.
(d) He faints.
5. What do Laly and Bliss do while on a picnic lunch one Sunday afternoon?
(a) Get into a major fight.
(b) Steal a car.
(c) Make love.
(d) Run away together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laly say she'll have to do a lot of for Bliss?
2. What secret object does the young senator always sneak into the coffin he hides in during church services?
3. While sitting in the hospital together, what major event does Hickman remind the senator of?
4. What unique sound is Senator Sunraider's last speech met with?
5. According to Donelson, why does Bliss travel so lightly?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)