Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. Who is the author of Juneteenth?
(a) Harvey Milk.
(b) Denzel Washington.
(c) Ralph Ellison.
(d) Ernest Hemmingway.
2. When does Juneteenth take place?
(a) Early to mid-twentieth century.
(b) The reader never really knows.
(c) Nineteenth century.
3. What kind of job does A.Z. have?
4. What is the age group of the people who arrive in Washington, D.C. when the novel opens?
(d) Young kids (there for a field trip).
5. What is Senator Sunraider's first name?
6. In D.C., what does the group of visitors need in order to see the senator?
(a) An appointment.
(b) To go through security.
(c) A formal invitation for the party.
(d) A letter of introduction.
7. Who blocks the group's ability to see Senator Sunraider in D.C.?
(a) His secretary.
(b) A man from the CIA.
(d) A mystery man.
8. In D.C., where does the group go to hear Senator Sunraider speak?
(a) A rally in downtown D.C.
(b) A rally at the mall.
(c) The Senate.
(d) The American History Museum.
This section contains 5,295 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)