1. Who is the author of Juneteenth?
(a) Denzel Washington.
(b) Ernest Hemmingway.
(c) Ralph Ellison.
(d) Harvey Milk.
2. When does Juneteenth take place?
(a) The reader never really knows.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Early to mid-twentieth century.
3. What kind of job does A.Z. have?
4. What is the age group of the people who arrive in Washington, D.C. when the novel opens?
(c) Young kids (there for a field trip).
5. What is Senator Sunraider's first name?
6. In D.C., what does the group of visitors need in order to see the senator?
(a) A formal invitation for the party.
(b) A letter of introduction.
(c) An appointment.
(d) To go through security.
7. Who blocks the group's ability to see Senator Sunraider in D.C.?
(a) A man from the CIA.
(b) A mystery man.
(d) His secretary.
8. In D.C., where does the group go to hear Senator Sunraider speak?
(a) A rally at the mall.
(b) The Senate.
(c) A rally in downtown D.C.
(d) The American History Museum.
This section contains 5,295 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)