|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Pages 143-156.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bam’s profession?
2. What do the children bring to help the small animals born in their hut?
(b) A bag for bedding.
(d) Flea collars.
3. Why is Bam really angry with July in Section 4?
(a) For his spite.
(b) For his anger.
(c) For stealing their things.
(d) For taking the car keys.
4. What does Maureen realize about herself when she bathes in Section 1?
(a) She has lost weight.
(b) She is overweight.
(c) She stinks.
(d) She is frightened.
5. What do Bam and Maureen notice about the news broadcast in Section 6?
(a) It is now in Afrikaans.
(b) It is now in German.
(c) It has bad reception and a bad announcer.
(d) It is no longer in English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maureen hurt by July in Section 5?
2. What does Maureen realize she doesn’t have to worry about anymore in Section 9?
3. What does Maureen advise July to do about the car in Section 7?
4. Where does Maureen end up finding July in Section 10 after an object goes missing from her hut?
5. What does July claim in Section 5 that Maureen doesn’t like?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)