|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Pages 64-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maureen and Bam fear their lives will become, as described in Section 1?
(a) Meaningless in their support of white power.
(b) Meaningless in their support of white rights.
(c) Meaningless in their support of black rights.
(d) Meaningless in their support of black power.
2. What do July’s daughters seem amazed at regarding July's situation in the city?
(a) July had a separate room to eat.
(b) July had a separate room to bathe.
(c) July had a separate room to sleep.
(d) July had a car.
3. Who does Bam meet that would like to use the gun?
4. How much time has passed since Maureen and Bam left Johannesburg?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six months.
5. Who takes the bakke in Section 3?
(a) Bam and July.
(b) July and another man.
(c) Royce and July.
(d) Maureen and Bam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maureen ask that puts July ill at ease in Section 5?
2. Who warns Bam of an impending bank crisis?
3. When were July’s children conceived?
4. What does Maureen realize about herself when she bathes in Section 1?
5. What does July offer Maureen in terms of clothing?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)