|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Pages 81-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cooked for the Smalls in Section 6?
2. What does Bam ask about Maureen’s actions with the small animals born in their hut?
(a) Why she did it.
(b) Why she didn’t shoot them.
(c) Why she didn’t have one of the villagers do it.
(d) Why she didn’t give them away.
3. Why does July's family have a difficult time understanding why he had to bring the Smalls?
(a) They believe the whites to be more powerful.
(b) They believe the whites to have superior lives.
(c) They believe the whites to always have a home.
(d) They believe the whites to have family elsewhere.
4. Why is July hurt by Maureen in Section 5?
(a) He feels she is mistreating his family.
(b) He feels she doesn’t trust him.
(c) He feels she is betraying him.
(d) He feels he should go home.
5. Why does Bam know something has happened in Section 4?
(a) Maureen is distant.
(b) Maureen is rude.
(c) Maureen is nearly naked.
(d) Maureen is fully dressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Royce continue to ask to do in Section 3?
2. What did July bring back with him after taking the bakke without permission?
3. What does July’s wife experience for the first time when she meets Maureen?
4. What does Maureen note in Section 3 that she doesn’t want to hear a spiel on?
5. Where has Martha seen a photograph?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)