|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Octavius order be done with Brutus's body?
2. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What happens when Titinius goes to check on Cassius's tent in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
5. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Act 4, Scene 1, what are Cassius and Brutus doing now that they have fled Rome?
2. Where is Cinna the poet heading when we first meet him in this play?
3. What does Brutus say when Cassius accuses Brutus in Act 4, Scene 2 of wronging him?
4. In Act 5, Scene 3, what mistake does Brutus make in the battle?
5. What does Marc Antony say about Brutus when he sees his dead body?
6. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
7. What is the first thing Marc Antony and Octavius do when they meet together after Caesar's assassination?
8. What does the mob do to Cinna the poet when they hear his name?
9. Where has Brutus set up his army camp?
10. Why does Marc Antony want to get a hold of Caesar's Will?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many characters in this plot showed their dual natures. What are some of the instances of this duality of man, and how does it affect the people associated with it?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by various characters. Describe instances in which fear is shown by the characters in the play and discuss the ways in which it affected the characters.
Essay Topic 3
Honor is a very important theme in this play. How did this thirst for honor influence the actions of the main characters?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)