|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
4. Why do Marc Antony and Brutus meet for a parley when they know it will not be successful?
5. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Brutus validate his involvement in Caesar's assassination, and what does this imply about Brutus' character?
Essay Topic 2
Marc Antony endures a crisis before the end of the play. What lessons does Marc Antony learn through these experiences and how could he have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
Essay Topic 3
Cassio uses many different lies to complete his horrible goals. What are some of these lies, and how did they poison the characters who heard them?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)