|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
Essay Topic 1
Honor is a very important theme in this play. How did this thirst for honor influence the actions of the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
What do Cassius and Brutus bicker about throughout the whole play? How does this influence the story's plot?
Essay Topic 3
Marc Antony endures a crisis before the end of the play. What lessons does Marc Antony learn through these experiences and how could he have learned these lessons without causing so much grief?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)