|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
2. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
3. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
4. What is Cinna's profession?
5. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this play? Why? How did this character change as the events in the play unfold?
Essay Topic 2
Many characters in this plot showed their dual natures. What are some of the instances of this duality of man, and how does it affect the people associated with it?
Essay Topic 3
Jealousy was a constant companion of certain characters in this play. Who were the characters plagued with jealousy, and how did this affect their actions?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)