Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and describe their main motivation throughout the play and how this affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Octavius was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence- however brief - altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Octavius had not been in the play at all?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the play and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)