|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
2. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
3. Why does Pindarus tell Cassius in Act 5, Scene 3 to get as far away from the battle as possible?
4. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
5. In Act 5, Scene 5, what does Brutus see that tells him it is his time to die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Honor is a very important theme in this play. How did this thirst for honor influence the actions of the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by various characters. Describe instances in which fear is shown by the characters in the play and discuss the ways in which it affected the characters.
Essay Topic 3
There are many superstitious beliefs highlighted in this play. What are some of these superstitions, and how did they alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)