Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
How does Brutus validate his involvement in Caesar's assassination, and what does this imply about Brutus' character?
Justice and mercy are two themes prevalent throughout this play. What are some of the places where these themes are present, and how do they work together to affect the characters involved in those scenes?
What role does symbolism play in the play and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)