|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
3. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
4. What day is Caesar assassinated?
5. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does...
This section contains 838 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)