|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
3. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
4. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
5. Why does Cassius kill himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the Roman view of women differ from the view of women in our society, and how does this perspective of femininity influence the characters in the play?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and describe their main motivation throughout the play and how this affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this play, and how does their leadership influence the characters around them?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)