|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
2. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
3. What does Antony say of Brutus when he sees he is dead?
4. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
5. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Brutus and Cassius do just before the battle begins in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. Where has Brutus set up his army camp?
3. Who accompanies Lucius to Brutus' army camp?
4. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
5. What does Brutus see when he is unable to sleep the night before the battle at Phillipi?
6. What does Brutus want the inactive legions to do?
7. Who does Brutus send to get the inactive legions into motion?
8. What does Lucius tell the men who captured him?
9. In Act 5, Scene 1, what does Octavius do when Marc Antony gives him orders for the upcoming battle?
10. What does the mob want to do to punish the conspirators who killed Caesar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Honor is a very important theme in this play. How did this thirst for honor influence the actions of the main characters?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this play? Why? How did this character change as the events in the play unfold?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by various characters. Describe instances in which fear is shown by the characters in the play and discuss the ways in which it affected the characters.
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)