|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
Essay Topic 1
Octavius was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence- however brief - altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Octavius had not been in the play at all?
Essay Topic 2
Honor is a very important theme in this play. How did this thirst for honor influence the actions of the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this play? Why? How did this character change as the events in the play unfold?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)