Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the attributes that make a true leader? Who are the true leaders in this play, and how does their leadership influence the characters around them?
Essay Topic 2
Power was a major theme of this play. Where did this theme manifest itself, and what characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
There are many superstitious beliefs highlighted in this play. What are some of these superstitions, and how did they alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)