|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius seems to be drunk.
(b) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
(c) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(d) Cassius does this in front of his men.
2. What does Brutus say about Caesar when he sees Cassius is dead?
(a) He is mighty in death.
(b) He was an evil spirit haunting them.
(c) He is there with him now.
(d) He cursed them.
3. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
4. What does Lucilius offer a soldier who captures him to kill him?
(d) No harm.
5. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
2. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
3. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
5. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)