|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is angry and indignant.
(b) He is surprised and scared.
(c) It is exactly what he intended.
(d) He is indifferent.
2. What does Brutus tell his men to do after he finds Cassius dead?
(a) Fight with vigor.
(b) Honor their fallen leaders.
(c) Hold up their heads.
3. In Act 5, Scene 5, what does Brutus see that tells him it is his time to die?
(a) Caesar's ghost.
(b) A golden haze in the clouds.
(c) The end of the battle.
(d) His wife's image.
4. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Make a plan to escape Rome.
(b) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
(c) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
(d) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
5. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He joins the mob.
(b) He dies.
(c) He pledges his loyalty to Caesar.
(d) He pretends to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
2. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
3. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
4. What does Brutus do after he leaves Rome?
5. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 3, what mistake does Brutus make in the battle?
2. What is the first thing Marc Antony and Octavius do when they meet together after Caesar's assassination?
3. In Act 4, Scene 2, what does Lucius tell Brutus about his meeting with Cassius?
4. Why does Marc Antony want to get a hold of Caesar's Will?
5. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
6. What does Brutus want the inactive legions to do?
7. Who accompanies Lucius to Brutus' army camp?
8. What does the mob want to do to punish the conspirators who killed Caesar?
9. Where has Brutus set up his army camp?
10. Why does the mob react so forcefully when they hear Cinna's name?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)