|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He knows the real Brutus would never allow himself to be taken captive.
(c) He knows Lucilius is not Brutus.
(d) He cannot recognize him.
2. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
3. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
(a) The amount of money given to his beneficiaries.
(b) The property inheritances.
(c) The amount of money given to the citizens of Rome.
(d) The placement of his title.
4. What does Octavius order be done with Brutus's body?
(a) It is to be cremated.
(b) It is to be cast into the sea.
(c) It is to be left on the battlefield.
(d) It is to be buried with respect.
5. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Took over the assassination plot.
(b) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
(c) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
(d) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
3. Which of these is NOT a bad omen that Cassius sees the morning before his battle with Marc Antony?
4. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucius tell the men who captured him?
2. Where has Brutus set up his army camp?
3. What does Marc Antony say about Brutus when he sees his dead body?
4. What does Brutus see when he is unable to sleep the night before the battle at Phillipi?
5. In Act 5, Scene 1, what does Octavius do when Marc Antony gives him orders for the upcoming battle?
6. In Act 4, Scene 1, what are Cassius and Brutus doing now that they have fled Rome?
7. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
8. What does the mob want to do to punish the conspirators who killed Caesar?
9. What happens to Cato and Lucius after Brutus urges his men to hold up their heads in Act 5, Scene 4?
10. What does Brutus want the inactive legions to do?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)