|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
2. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Took over the assassination plot.
(b) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
(c) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
(d) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
3. In Act 5, Scene 5, where is Brutus resting while he tries to find a servant to kill him?
(a) His tent.
(b) On Cassius's grave.
(c) The ground.
(d) A rock.
4. What does Lucilius offer a soldier who captures him to kill him?
(d) No harm.
5. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
(a) Cinna is the name of one of the conspirators.
(b) He has a symbol of Pompey on his clothing.
(c) He is not going to pay homage to Caesar.
(d) He is in the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
2. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)