|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Brutus' speech.
(b) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(c) The sight of Caesar's body.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
2. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
(a) Wipes his face and kisses Cassius on the cheek.
(b) Slaps Cassius back.
(c) Calms down and forgives Cassius.
(d) Comforts Cassius and promises to be true always.
3. Why do Marc Antony and Brutus meet for a parley when they know it will not be successful?
(a) They want their men to think they want peace.
(b) They need to stall the time of the battle as long as possible.
(c) It is customary.
(d) They have hope for peace.
4. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's money pouch.
(b) Caesar's sword.
(c) Caesar's property listings.
(d) Caesar's Will.
5. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius seems to be drunk.
(b) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
(c) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(d) Cassius does this in front of his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
2. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
3. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
4. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
5. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)