|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
(d) Marc Antony.
2. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Try to listen.
(b) Get ready for the night watch.
(c) Begin quarrelling with each other.
(d) Create a distance.
3. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
4. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
(a) Place wreathes of flowers on it.
(b) Bring the holy men to cleanse the body.
(c) Burn it at the holy place.
(d) Bury it in peace.
5. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
2. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
3. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
4. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
5. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)