|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony say of Brutus when he sees he is dead?
(a) He was like a brother.
(b) He got what he deserved.
(c) He was the noblest Roman.
(d) He was the cruelest of traitors.
2. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Lose hope.
(b) Question his loyalty.
(c) Allow himself to grow weak before the battle.
(d) Quarrel in front of the men.
3. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
(b) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
(c) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
(d) Took over the assassination plot.
4. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
5. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
2. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
3. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
4. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
5. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)