|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Titinius goes to check on Cassius's tent in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) He is surrounded by horesemen.
(b) He is killed instantly.
(c) He is successful in putting out the fire.
(d) He begins hand-to-hand combat with enemy forces outside the tent.
2. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He cannot recognize him.
(c) He knows Lucilius is not Brutus.
(d) He knows the real Brutus would never allow himself to be taken captive.
3. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
4. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(b) To the north of the battlefield.
(c) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(d) Up the right side of the battlefield.
5. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to enter the tent to calm the fight between Cassius and Brutus?
2. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
3. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
4. What is Cinna's profession?
5. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brutus say when Cassius accuses Brutus in Act 4, Scene 2 of wronging him?
2. What does Marc Antony say about Brutus when he sees his dead body?
3. What is the first thing Marc Antony and Octavius do when they meet together after Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Lucius tell the men who captured him?
5. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
6. Where is Cinna the poet heading when we first meet him in this play?
7. Why does Marc Antony want to get a hold of Caesar's Will?
8. In Act 5, Scene 1, what does Octavius do when Marc Antony gives him orders for the upcoming battle?
9. In Act 5, Scene 3, what mistake does Brutus make in the battle?
10. In Act 4, Scene 4, why does Brutus say he was so easily angered by Cassius?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)