|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cinna's profession?
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius does this in front of his men.
(b) Cassius seems to be drunk.
(c) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(d) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
3. What do Marc Antony, Octavius and Lepidus form when they meet after Caesar's assassination?
(a) A triumvirate.
(b) A band of brothers.
(c) A sacred oath.
(d) A three-man government.
4. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Casisus is making plans to join Brutus in his camp.
(b) Cassius was a nervous wreck.
(c) Cassius was warm and welcoming.
(d) Cassius was polite, but cold.
5. In Act 5, Scene 5, what does Brutus see that tells him it is his time to die?
(a) Caesar's ghost.
(b) A golden haze in the clouds.
(c) His wife's image.
(d) The end of the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
2. What does Octavius order be done with Brutus's body?
3. What does Brutus tell his men to do after he finds Cassius dead?
4. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
5. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brutus want the inactive legions to do?
2. What do Brutus and Cassius do just before the battle begins in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What does the mob want to do to punish the conspirators who killed Caesar?
4. In Act 5, Scene 3, what mistake does Brutus make in the battle?
5. In Act 5, Scene 1, what does Octavius do when Marc Antony gives him orders for the upcoming battle?
6. Why does Marc Antony want to get a hold of Caesar's Will?
7. What does Brutus ask Strato to do when Brutus sees that he cannot win the battle?
8. What does Brutus say when Cassius accuses Brutus in Act 4, Scene 2 of wronging him?
9. Where has Brutus set up his army camp?
10. Who does Brutus send to get the inactive legions into motion?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)