|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
(a) The amount of money given to his beneficiaries.
(b) The property inheritances.
(c) The placement of his title.
(d) The amount of money given to the citizens of Rome.
2. Why does Pindarus tell Cassius in Act 5, Scene 3 to get as far away from the battle as possible?
(a) They are losing.
(b) They need one leader to survive.
(c) He needs his master's money.
(d) Cassius's tent is on fire.
3. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
4. What do Marc Antony, Octavius and Lepidus form when they meet after Caesar's assassination?
(a) A three-man government.
(b) A band of brothers.
(c) A sacred oath.
(d) A triumvirate.
5. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(b) To the north of the battlefield.
(c) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(d) Up the right side of the battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
2. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
3. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
4. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
5. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brutus see when he is unable to sleep the night before the battle at Phillipi?
2. In Act 5, Scene 3, what mistake does Brutus make in the battle?
3. What happens to Cato and Lucius after Brutus urges his men to hold up their heads in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. What does Lucius tell the men who captured him?
5. What does the mob do to Cinna the poet when they hear his name?
6. What does Titinius do when he sees the dead body of Cassius?
7. In Act 4, Scene 4, why does Brutus say he was so easily angered by Cassius?
8. What do Brutus and Cassius do just before the battle begins in Act 5, Scene 1?
9. What does Brutus say when Cassius accuses Brutus in Act 4, Scene 2 of wronging him?
10. Where is Cinna the poet heading when we first meet him in this play?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)