|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titinius do when he sees Cassius is dead?
(a) Mourns loudly.
(c) Prays to the gods for victory.
(d) Kills himself.
2. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's sword.
(b) Caesar's Will.
(c) Caesar's property listings.
(d) Caesar's money pouch.
3. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To the Senate House.
(b) To his house.
(c) To the marketplace.
(d) To Caesar's funeral.
4. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
(a) He has not heard from his wife since he left Rome.
(b) He thinks Cassius's feelings towards him have changed.
(c) He is afraid Marc Antony will try and kill him.
(d) He cannot find enough men to fight with him.
5. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
6. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Try to listen.
(b) Create a distance.
(c) Get ready for the night watch.
(d) Begin quarrelling with each other.
7. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is surprised and scared.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is angry and indignant.
(d) It is exactly what he intended.
8. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A coward.
(b) A fool.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A liar.
9. What does Marc Antony order be done with Lucilius as he leaves to re-enter the battle?
(a) To be tortured for information.
(b) To be treated kindly.
(c) To be killed.
(d) To be held captive.
10. What is Cinna's profession?
11. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) To the north of the battlefield.
(b) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(c) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(d) Up the left side of the battlefield.
12. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
(b) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
(c) Make a plan to escape Rome.
(d) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
13. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Double arm themselves against the archers.
(b) Attack Octavius's wing.
(c) Send reinforcements.
(d) Replace the fallen members of the wing.
14. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
15. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
2. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
3. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
4. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
5. What do Marc Antony, Octavius and Lepidus form when they meet after Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)