Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
(d) Marc Antony.
2. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(b) Cassius does this in front of his men.
(c) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
(d) Cassius seems to be drunk.
3. Who holds the sword for Brutus to fall on?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
(d) Marc Antony.
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) He is an inexperienced soldier.
(b) Their armor is too weak against the triple tipped arrows that Antony has supplied his army with.
(c) Too many soldiers have fallen too quickly.
(d) Octavius's wing is weakening.
6. What does Antony say of Brutus when he sees he is dead?
(a) He was the noblest Roman.
(b) He was the cruelest of traitors.
(c) He was like a brother.
(d) He got what he deserved.
7. What do Marc Antony, Octavius and Lepidus form when they meet after Caesar's assassination?
(a) A triumvirate.
(b) A three-man government.
(c) A band of brothers.
(d) A sacred oath.
8. What does Brutus tell his men to do after he finds Cassius dead?
(a) Honor their fallen leaders.
(b) Fight with vigor.
(d) Hold up their heads.
9. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
(b) Took over the assassination plot.
(c) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
(d) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
10. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
11. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He pledges his loyalty to Caesar.
(b) He dies.
(c) He pretends to die.
(d) He joins the mob.
12. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
(a) Bares his chest and asks Brutus to stab him.
(b) Spits on Brutus.
(c) Breaks down in tears.
(d) Slaps Brutus across the face.
13. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
(b) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
(c) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
(d) Make a plan to escape Rome.
14. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) To Cassius's own personal quarters.
(b) Into his personal tent.
(c) On a walk through the country.
(d) To the mess tent.
15. What happens when Titinius goes to check on Cassius's tent in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) He is killed instantly.
(b) He begins hand-to-hand combat with enemy forces outside the tent.
(c) He is surrounded by horesemen.
(d) He is successful in putting out the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
2. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
3. What does Brutus do after he leaves Rome?
4. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
5. What does Marc Antony order be done with Lucilius as he leaves to re-enter the battle?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)