Short Answer Questions Key
1. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
2. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
Why they are not working.
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
He has given himself a holiday.
5. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
War with Pompey.
6. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)