|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The lions in the forest.
(b) A curse.
(c) The battle brewing in Rome.
(d) The storm that rages about them.
2. What is Cinna's profession?
3. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
4. Why does Pindarus tell Cassius in Act 5, Scene 3 to get as far away from the battle as possible?
(a) They need one leader to survive.
(b) He needs his master's money.
(c) Cassius's tent is on fire.
(d) They are losing.
5. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) To the mess tent.
(b) Into his personal tent.
(c) To Cassius's own personal quarters.
(d) On a walk through the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
3. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
5. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Gaul?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)