|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
(c) Marc Antony.
2. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He re-opened an old war wound.
(b) He plunged the deepest.
(c) He broke his heart.
(d) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
3. What does Titinius do when he sees Cassius is dead?
(a) Prays to the gods for victory.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Mourns loudly.
4. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Banish Caesar.
(b) Crown Caesar.
(c) Kill Caesar.
(d) Pay tribute to Caesar.
5. Why does Lucius go to the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) To ensure safe passage for Brutus.
(b) To distract Marc Antony.
(c) To check on Brutus and Caesar for Portia.
(d) To help in the assassination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
2. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
4. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
5. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)