|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
(b) Took over the assassination plot.
(c) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
(d) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
2. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Believing in superstitions.
(b) Not attending the senate.
(c) Fearing death.
(d) Heeding the words of a woman.
3. How many hills are in Rome?
4. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
(a) "As the Gods would have it, let it be."
(b) "Rome, oh my Rome."
(c) "The Ides of March- oh, the Ides of March."
(d) "Even you, Brutus?"
5. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To serve the people as a slave.
(b) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(c) To be banished.
(d) To be put to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
2. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
3. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
4. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
5. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)