|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) At his house.
(b) On the street.
(c) In an open field.
(d) In the Senate house.
2. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) To the north of the battlefield.
(b) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(c) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(d) Up the left side of the battlefield.
3. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The lions in the forest.
(b) The storm that rages about them.
(c) A curse.
(d) The battle brewing in Rome.
4. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He plunged the deepest.
(b) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
(c) He broke his heart.
(d) He re-opened an old war wound.
5. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
(b) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
2. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
3. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
4. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)