|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He broke his heart.
(b) He plunged the deepest.
(c) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
(d) He re-opened an old war wound.
2. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
(c) A soothsayer.
3. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Calpurnia's dream.
(b) The priests' omens.
(c) Brutus' warning.
(d) Artemidrous' letter.
4. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) 75 coins.
(b) A share of his storehouses.
(c) An acre of land.
(d) Blessings of safety and protection.
5. Why does Brutus say he does not want to kill Antony?
(a) Antony's power comes purely from his friendship with Caesar.
(b) Antony is a friend of the Republic.
(c) Antony is too well-liked by the people to be murdered.
(d) Antony will understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
2. Who tries to enter the tent to calm the fight between Cassius and Brutus?
3. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
5. What does Marc Antony order two of his servants to do after Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)