|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
(a) He would be ashamed to live when others have died.
(b) It will kill his guilt over killing Caesar.
(c) His wife is dead and he wants to be with her.
(d) He loves honor more than his life.
2. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is popular with the people.
(b) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
(c) He is friends with Caesar.
(d) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
3. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's property listings.
(b) Caesar's sword.
(c) Caesar's money pouch.
(d) Caesar's Will.
4. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(b) The answers were mixed.
(c) They chant Caesar's name.
5. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(b) The sight of Caesar's body.
(c) Brutus' speech.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
2. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
3. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
4. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
5. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)