|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is surprised and scared.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) It is exactly what he intended.
(d) He is angry and indignant.
2. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(c) Marc Antony.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Swear an oath.
(b) Plan the attack.
(c) Hold a knife.
(d) Be a part of the murder.
4. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
(a) He fell into a mighty river and it ran red with blood.
(b) The senate crucified him with his newly adorned crown.
(c) He was beheaded.
(d) His statue was running with blood.
5. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) "Can you follow me?"
(b) "Am I understood?"
(c) "Have I offended you?"
(d) "Do you believe me?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
2. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
3. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
4. What happens when Titinius goes to check on Cassius's tent in Act 5, Scene 3?
5. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)