|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to enter the tent to calm the fight between Cassius and Brutus?
(a) A servant.
(b) A poet.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A shepherd.
2. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
3. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His wife.
(b) His standard.
(d) His horse.
4. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(a) Marc Antony.
5. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
3. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
4. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
5. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)