|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
2. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Too many soldiers have fallen too quickly.
(b) Octavius's wing is weakening.
(c) Their armor is too weak against the triple tipped arrows that Antony has supplied his army with.
(d) He is an inexperienced soldier.
3. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(b) He trusts him completely.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He is jealous of him.
4. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(a) They chant Caesar's name.
(c) The answers were mixed.
5. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) Peace will reign in Rome.
(b) He will die a martyr.
(c) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(d) Sick men will be made whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
4. Why does Pindarus tell Cassius in Act 5, Scene 3 to get as far away from the battle as possible?
5. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)