|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(a) They chant Caesar's name.
(b) The answers were mixed.
2. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
(a) He is not going to pay homage to Caesar.
(b) He is in the way.
(c) Cinna is the name of one of the conspirators.
(d) He has a symbol of Pompey on his clothing.
3. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
(a) Strengthen it.
(b) Rid it of unneeded rulers.
(c) Weaken it.
(d) Educate it.
4. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Turn them into slaves.
(b) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
(c) Tax them to death.
(d) Led them to unending war.
5. Who enters Act 2, Scene 4 just as Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) A soothsayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
2. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
5. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)