|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) The sight of Caesar's body.
(b) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(c) Brutus' speech.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
2. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
(c) Early Morning.
3. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) A page from his journal.
(b) A letter to his wife while at war.
(c) His will.
(d) His new plan for Rome.
4. What is the first thing Cassius does when he arrives at Brutus' camp in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Embraces Brutus warmly.
(b) Accuses Brutus of doing him wrong.
(c) Faints from exhaustion.
(d) Delivers grave news from Rome.
5. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His horse.
(b) His wife.
(c) His standard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
2. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
3. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
5. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)