|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He needs someone to help him plan the funeral.
(b) He feels that a lone conversation will be more beneficial.
(c) He knows Brutus must have had a good reason.
(d) He wants a duel with Brutus.
2. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(d) Marc Antony.
3. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not well.
(b) He is wary of Ceasar.
(c) He is not a sportsman.
(d) His wife asked him not to.
4. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
(a) He thinks Cassius's feelings towards him have changed.
(b) He has not heard from his wife since he left Rome.
(c) He is afraid Marc Antony will try and kill him.
(d) He cannot find enough men to fight with him.
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(b) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
(c) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(d) It is a dead form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
2. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
3. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
4. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who was Pompey before the civil war?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)