|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lucius go to the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) To check on Brutus and Caesar for Portia.
(b) To distract Marc Antony.
(c) To help in the assassination.
(d) To ensure safe passage for Brutus.
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dreamer.
(b) A crazy man.
(c) A loyal subject.
(d) A stranger.
4. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
(a) Grows weary of the truth and right.
(b) Weakens his regard for the Republic.
(c) Tell falsehoods.
(d) Wrongs his enemies - much less his friends.
5. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Burying Caesar.
(b) Remembering Caesar.
(c) Mourning Caesar.
(d) Praising Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Portia die?
2. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
3. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
4. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)