|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(b) His horse.
(c) His wife.
(d) His standard.
2. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
3. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is friends with Caesar.
(b) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(c) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
(d) He is popular with the people.
4. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His silver hairs.
(b) His great respect.
(c) His compassionate nature.
(d) His great oratorical skills.
5. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
(a) Wipes his face and kisses Cassius on the cheek.
(b) Calms down and forgives Cassius.
(c) Comforts Cassius and promises to be true always.
(d) Slaps Cassius back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
2. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
3. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
4. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
5. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)