|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(b) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(c) Caesar loves Brutus.
(d) Brutus is wise.
2. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
3. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Ignored a letter of defense for a man accused of taking bribes.
(b) Never praised him in public for his part in the assassination.
(c) Didn't give Cassius as much power as he wanted.
(d) Took over the assassination plot.
4. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
(a) He wants to read it later in private.
(b) He does not pay attention to personal matters before matters of the republic.
(c) He thinks Artemidorus is crazy.
(d) He does not want the other Senate leaders to think he is superstitious.
5. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Believing in superstitions.
(b) Not attending the senate.
(c) Heeding the words of a woman.
(d) Fearing death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
2. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
3. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
4. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)