|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
(a) They are figments of her imagination.
(b) He will risk the chance of death to uphold his honor.
(c) They could be meant for any man.
(d) He does not believe in signs.
2. What happens when Titinius goes to check on Cassius's tent in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) He is killed instantly.
(b) He begins hand-to-hand combat with enemy forces outside the tent.
(c) He is successful in putting out the fire.
(d) He is surrounded by horesemen.
3. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
(a) Breaks down in tears.
(b) Slaps Brutus across the face.
(c) Spits on Brutus.
(d) Bares his chest and asks Brutus to stab him.
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Fearing death.
(b) Believing in superstitions.
(c) Not attending the senate.
(d) Heeding the words of a woman.
5. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Honorable men.
(b) Servants and friends of Rome.
(c) Misguided fools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
2. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
3. Why does Cassius kill himself?
4. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
5. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)