|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
2. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) A letter to his wife while at war.
(b) His new plan for Rome.
(c) A page from his journal.
(d) His will.
3. What day is Caesar assassinated?
(a) His birthday.
(b) The day of Feasting.
(c) Venus's birthday.
(d) The Ides of March.
4. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) Where they are all going.
(b) How to find Caesar.
(c) Why they are not working.
(d) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) He is an inexperienced soldier.
(b) Octavius's wing is weakening.
(c) Too many soldiers have fallen too quickly.
(d) Their armor is too weak against the triple tipped arrows that Antony has supplied his army with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
2. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
4. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
5. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)