|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
(a) His wife is dead and he wants to be with her.
(b) He loves honor more than his life.
(c) He would be ashamed to live when others have died.
(d) It will kill his guilt over killing Caesar.
2. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
(a) They are figments of her imagination.
(b) He will risk the chance of death to uphold his honor.
(c) He does not believe in signs.
(d) They could be meant for any man.
3. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
4. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
5. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) A knife.
(b) An edict from Caesar.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) A threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
2. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
3. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
5. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)