|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(a) After midnight.
(b) After the chiming of the evening bells.
(c) Early morning.
2. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "Honor to our great warrior."
(b) "Beware the Ides of March."
(c) "Your wife shall bear thee a son."
(d) "Kindness begets power and glory."
4. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) The Senate will not lead well.
(b) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
(c) Caesar will die.
(d) Rome will fall.
5. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) On a walk through the country.
(b) To the mess tent.
(c) To Cassius's own personal quarters.
(d) Into his personal tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Spain?
2. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
3. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)