|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(b) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(c) Caesar loves Brutus.
(d) Brutus is wise.
2. Who does Lucilius tell the soldier he is when he is captured?
3. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) To the north of the battlefield.
(b) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(c) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(d) Up the left side of the battlefield.
4. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Send reinforcements.
(b) Attack Octavius's wing.
(c) Replace the fallen members of the wing.
(d) Double arm themselves against the archers.
5. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
(a) A senator.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A teacher of Rhetoric.
(d) A soothsayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
3. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
4. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)