|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
2. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
(a) Strengthening Rome.
(b) Keeping peace.
(c) Gaining power.
(d) Avenging Caesar's death.
3. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
(a) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He trusts him completely.
(d) He is jealous of him.
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Gaul?
(b) Marc Antony.
5. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
(a) Breaks down in tears.
(b) Bares his chest and asks Brutus to stab him.
(c) Spits on Brutus.
(d) Slaps Brutus across the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
2. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
3. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
4. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
5. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)