|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
2. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Tax them to death.
(b) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
(c) Turn them into slaves.
(d) Led them to unending war.
3. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Too many soldiers have fallen too quickly.
(b) Their armor is too weak against the triple tipped arrows that Antony has supplied his army with.
(c) He is an inexperienced soldier.
(d) Octavius's wing is weakening.
4. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His country land.
(b) His main house.
(c) His fenced fighting ring.
(d) His gardens.
5. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) In an open field.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the Senate house.
(d) At his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
2. What does Lucilius offer a soldier who captures him to kill him?
3. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
5. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)