|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cassius kill himself?
(a) His legions are losing, and he refuses to die by an enemy's hand.
(b) He knows his honor is lost.
(c) He feels guilt over the assassination of Caesar.
(d) He thinks Titinius is dead.
2. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A liar.
(b) A fool.
(c) A coward.
(d) A traitor.
3. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His gardens.
(b) His fenced fighting ring.
(c) His country land.
(d) His main house.
4. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
5. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
2. What does Marc Antony say when Lucilius is brought before him in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. Why does Lucius go to the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)