|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
(a) He is jealous of him.
(b) He trusts him completely.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
2. How many hills are in Rome?
3. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be put to death.
(b) To serve the people as a slave.
(c) To be banished.
(d) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
4. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
(b) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
(c) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
(d) Make a plan to escape Rome.
5. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
(c) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cinna's profession?
2. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
4. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)