|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
(a) A naked warrior.
(b) Dead emerging from their graves.
(c) Warriors fighting among the clouds.
(d) A lion giving birth in the streets.
2. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
(a) The Senate will crown him king.
(b) The people are chanting his name in the streets.
(c) The Senate has a special gift for Caesar that day.
(d) Marc Antony will be at the Senate House to protect him.
3. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Attack Octavius's wing.
(b) Replace the fallen members of the wing.
(c) Double arm themselves against the archers.
(d) Send reinforcements.
4. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Tell his wife.
(b) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
(c) Prepare his body for burial.
(d) Deliver his eulogy.
5. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
2. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
3. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
5. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)