|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His angry demeanor.
(b) His quiet, contemplative look.
(c) His lack of eye contact.
(d) His hungry look.
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
(a) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He trusts him completely.
(d) He is jealous of him.
4. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
(a) The property inheritances.
(b) The amount of money given to his beneficiaries.
(c) The placement of his title.
(d) The amount of money given to the citizens of Rome.
5. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
2. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
3. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
4. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
5. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)