|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Portia die?
(a) She stabbed herself.
(b) She drank poison.
(c) She swallowed fire.
(d) She jumped off the Senate House.
2. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
(a) They could be meant for any man.
(b) He does not believe in signs.
(c) He will risk the chance of death to uphold his honor.
(d) They are figments of her imagination.
3. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
4. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Artemidrous' letter.
(b) The priests' omens.
(c) Brutus' warning.
(d) Calpurnia's dream.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Hold a knife.
(b) Swear an oath.
(c) Plan the attack.
(d) Be a part of the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
2. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who enters Act 2, Scene 4 just as Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)