|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His conquest in Rome.
(b) His victory over Pompey.
(c) His throngs of loyal followers.
(d) The feast of Lupercal.
2. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
3. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) An acre of land.
(b) 75 coins.
(c) A share of his storehouses.
(d) Blessings of safety and protection.
4. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Defend Pompey's honor.
(b) Stay out of sight.
(c) Hold prayer groups.
(d) Break up groups of praisers for Ceasar.
5. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(d) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
3. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
4. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
5. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)