|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
(a) Bared his chest and roared at the heavens.
(b) Disrespected his authoritative leaders.
(c) Defiled an altar to Venus.
(d) Neglected his morning prayers.
2. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
(a) Dead emerging from their graves.
(b) A naked warrior.
(c) A lion giving birth in the streets.
(d) Warriors fighting among the clouds.
3. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His standard.
(b) His wife.
(d) His horse.
4. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Ask him who he is.
(b) Search him for weapons.
(c) Begin beating him.
(d) Walk with him.
5. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
2. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)