|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His great respect.
(b) His great oratorical skills.
(c) His compassionate nature.
(d) His silver hairs.
2. What does Brutus do after he leaves Rome?
(a) Convinces Cassius to make an attack on Rome.
(b) Devises his plan.
(c) Begins creating an army.
(d) Writes to Marc Antony to try and win him over.
3. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
(a) The Senate.
5. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
(b) Tell his wife.
(c) Deliver his eulogy.
(d) Prepare his body for burial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Cassius does when he arrives at Brutus' camp in Act 4, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
3. Who was Pompey before the civil war?
4. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)