|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His conquest in Rome.
(b) His victory over Pompey.
(c) The feast of Lupercal.
(d) His throngs of loyal followers.
2. What is Cinna's profession?
3. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A loyal subject.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A dreamer.
(d) A crazy man.
4. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The storm that rages about them.
(b) The battle brewing in Rome.
(c) The lions in the forest.
(d) A curse.
5. What are Cassius and Brutus doing while Marc Antony and Octavius are talking in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Begging forgiveness.
(b) Fleeing Rome.
(c) Praying to the Gods for victory.
(d) Forming an army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
2. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Why does Lucius go to the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)