|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dreamer.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A loyal subject.
(d) A crazy man.
2. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
(a) An assassination plot.
(b) A civil war in Rome.
(c) A Rome with no leader.
(d) The impending crowning of Caesar.
3. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(b) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(c) Caesar loves Brutus.
(d) Brutus is wise.
4. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
(a) He thinks Cassius's feelings towards him have changed.
(b) He has not heard from his wife since he left Rome.
(c) He is afraid Marc Antony will try and kill him.
(d) He cannot find enough men to fight with him.
5. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
(a) Weakens his regard for the Republic.
(b) Wrongs his enemies - much less his friends.
(c) Grows weary of the truth and right.
(d) Tell falsehoods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
2. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
3. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
5. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)