|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Heeding the words of a woman.
(b) Fearing death.
(c) Not attending the senate.
(d) Believing in superstitions.
2. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be put to death.
(b) To be banished.
(c) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(d) To serve the people as a slave.
3. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Attack Octavius's wing.
(b) Double arm themselves against the archers.
(c) Send reinforcements.
(d) Replace the fallen members of the wing.
4. What do Marc Antony, Octavius and Lepidus form when they meet after Caesar's assassination?
(a) A three-man government.
(b) A sacred oath.
(c) A triumvirate.
(d) A band of brothers.
5. Why does Brutus say he does not want to kill Antony?
(a) Antony will understand.
(b) Antony's power comes purely from his friendship with Caesar.
(c) Antony is too well-liked by the people to be murdered.
(d) Antony is a friend of the Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
2. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
3. How many hills are in Rome?
4. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)