|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His main house.
(b) His gardens.
(c) His fenced fighting ring.
(d) His country land.
2. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He can use her worries as an excuse.
(b) The crown will fit more comfortably on a day not laden with omens.
(c) The Senate will be more convinced that he is not a tyrant if he stays home.
(d) Antony can tell the Senate that Caesar is ill.
3. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Brutus' warning.
(b) Artemidrous' letter.
(c) The priests' omens.
(d) Calpurnia's dream.
4. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Gaul?
(c) Marc Antony.
5. Why do Marc Antony and Brutus meet for a parley when they know it will not be successful?
(a) They want their men to think they want peace.
(b) They need to stall the time of the battle as long as possible.
(c) They have hope for peace.
(d) It is customary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
2. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
3. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
4. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
5. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)