|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marullus tell the people in the streets to do at the beginning of the play?
(a) Join him in his march to Rome to honor Caesar.
(b) Create an altar for Caesar.
(c) Go home and pray for forgiveness.
(d) Pray for thanks.
2. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
(a) Strengthen it.
(b) Educate it.
(c) Weaken it.
(d) Rid it of unneeded rulers.
4. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
(a) His rank and riches will be taken away.
(b) He will be banished.
(c) He will be put to death.
(d) He will be tortured.
5. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
(b) Brutus' speech.
(c) The sight of Caesar's body.
(d) Marc Antony's eulogy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Gaul?
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)