|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
(a) Gaining power.
(b) Avenging Caesar's death.
(c) Keeping peace.
(d) Strengthening Rome.
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(b) Marc Antony.
3. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
4. Who does Brutus send on an important errand during the battle against Marc Antony in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Portia die?
2. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
3. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
4. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
5. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)