|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
2. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be put to death.
(b) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(c) To serve the people as a slave.
(d) To be banished.
3. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Invites them in for wine.
(b) Thanks them for their friendship.
(c) Prays with them.
(d) Offers them some dinner.
4. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
(a) Strike her with a goatskin thong.
(b) Speak kind words to her.
(c) Bid her farewell.
(d) Smile kindly upon her.
5. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's sword.
(b) Caesar's property listings.
(c) Caesar's Will.
(d) Caesar's money pouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
2. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
3. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
4. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
5. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)