|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(b) His standard.
(c) His horse.
(d) His wife.
2. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(b) He is popular with the people.
(c) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
(d) He is friends with Caesar.
3. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Get ready for the night watch.
(b) Begin quarrelling with each other.
(c) Try to listen.
(d) Create a distance.
4. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A tribute.
(b) A picture.
(c) A letter.
(d) A talisman.
5. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
(a) Caesar's sword.
(b) Caesar's crown.
(c) Caesar's body.
(d) A vial of Caesar's blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Who does Brutus send on an important errand during the battle against Marc Antony in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
4. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
5. How did Portia die?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)