|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marc Antony.
2. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
(a) Calms down and forgives Cassius.
(b) Wipes his face and kisses Cassius on the cheek.
(c) Comforts Cassius and promises to be true always.
(d) Slaps Cassius back.
3. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
(a) "Even you, Brutus?"
(b) "The Ides of March- oh, the Ides of March."
(c) "As the Gods would have it, let it be."
(d) "Rome, oh my Rome."
4. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
(a) He has not heard from his wife since he left Rome.
(b) He is afraid Marc Antony will try and kill him.
(c) He cannot find enough men to fight with him.
(d) He thinks Cassius's feelings towards him have changed.
5. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
(a) Prepare a speech.
(b) Defile Caesar's body.
(c) Cleanse Caesar's body.
(d) Bathe in Caesar's blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
2. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
3. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
4. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)