|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
(a) Cuts her finger.
(b) Stabs herself in the leg.
(c) Tells Brutus an evil secret of her own.
(d) Swears an oath.
2. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
(a) Defiled an altar to Venus.
(b) Disrespected his authoritative leaders.
(c) Neglected his morning prayers.
(d) Bared his chest and roared at the heavens.
3. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the Senate House.
(c) To Caesar's funeral.
(d) To the marketplace.
4. How many hills are in Rome?
5. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
(a) Comforts Cassius and promises to be true always.
(b) Wipes his face and kisses Cassius on the cheek.
(c) Slaps Cassius back.
(d) Calms down and forgives Cassius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
2. What does Marullus tell the people in the streets to do at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
4. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
5. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)