|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
(a) A teacher of Rhetoric.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A senator.
(d) A soothsayer.
2. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(b) The sight of Caesar's body.
(c) Brutus' speech.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
3. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(b) Marc Antony.
4. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(b) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
(c) It is a dead form.
(d) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
2. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
3. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
4. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)