|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Cassius and Brutus doing while Marc Antony and Octavius are talking in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Praying to the Gods for victory.
(b) Forming an army.
(c) Begging forgiveness.
(d) Fleeing Rome.
2. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
(a) "His service in death is great indeed!"
(b) "Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!"
(c) "It is done, and we are free."
(d) "Thus will it be to all tyrants!"
3. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
(b) She has never been superstitious before.
(c) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(d) She does not love her husband any more.
4. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
5. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(b) He is jealous of him.
(c) He trusts him completely.
(d) He dislikes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
2. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
3. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
4. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
5. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)