|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
(a) It will kill his guilt over killing Caesar.
(b) He loves honor more than his life.
(c) His wife is dead and he wants to be with her.
(d) He would be ashamed to live when others have died.
2. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
3. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 12:00 noon.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
4. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) She is nervous because of what the soothsayer told her.
(b) She knows what he is about to do.
(c) She has seen bad omens in the streets.
(d) She had a dream.
5. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) An acre of land.
(b) Blessings of safety and protection.
(c) A share of his storehouses.
(d) 75 coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
2. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
4. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
5. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)