|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Walk with him.
(b) Search him for weapons.
(c) Ask him who he is.
(d) Begin beating him.
2. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He does not know, but it will be good.
(b) He does not know, but it will be bad.
(c) Good and bad will be mingled.
(d) The signs are currently mixed.
3. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not well.
(b) He is wary of Ceasar.
(c) He is not a sportsman.
(d) His wife asked him not to.
4. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His wife.
(b) His horse.
(d) His standard.
5. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To Caesar's funeral.
(b) To his house.
(c) To the Senate House.
(d) To the marketplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
2. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
3. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
4. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
5. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)