|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
(a) Rid it of unneeded rulers.
(b) Educate it.
(c) Strengthen it.
(d) Weaken it.
2. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Pay tribute to Caesar.
(b) Banish Caesar.
(c) Crown Caesar.
(d) Kill Caesar.
3. Who enters Act 2, Scene 4 just as Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) A soothsayer.
4. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) His new plan for Rome.
(b) A page from his journal.
(c) A letter to his wife while at war.
(d) His will.
5. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(a) After midnight.
(c) After the chiming of the evening bells.
(d) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
2. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Portia ask of a soothsayer after Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What is Cinna's profession?
5. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)