|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be banished.
(b) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(c) To serve the people as a slave.
(d) To be put to death.
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
3. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
4. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not a sportsman.
(b) He is not well.
(c) His wife asked him not to.
(d) He is wary of Ceasar.
5. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
3. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
4. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
5. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)