|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He broke his heart.
(b) He plunged the deepest.
(c) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
(d) He re-opened an old war wound.
2. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To lift her low spirits.
(b) To cure her barrenness.
(c) To let her say goodbye to him.
(d) To show her she is loved.
3. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not a sportsman.
(b) His wife asked him not to.
(c) He is wary of Ceasar.
(d) He is not well.
4. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) He will die a martyr.
(b) Peace will reign in Rome.
(c) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(d) Sick men will be made whole.
5. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Kill Caesar.
(b) Crown Caesar.
(c) Pay tribute to Caesar.
(d) Banish Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about Ledpidus as a person?
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)