|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) "Have I offended you?"
(b) "Can you follow me?"
(c) "Am I understood?"
(d) "Do you believe me?"
2. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
(a) A public square.
(b) The house of Cassius.
(c) The senate house.
(d) Pompey's amphitheatre.
3. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
4. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) A curse.
(b) The lions in the forest.
(c) The battle brewing in Rome.
(d) The storm that rages about them.
5. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
(a) He kept him from consuming poison.
(b) He fought off a horde of angry men.
(c) He uncovered a conspiracy for his assassination.
(d) He saved him from drowning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
2. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
3. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
5. What is Cinna's profession?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)