|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) Caesar will die.
(b) Rome will fall.
(c) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
(d) The Senate will not lead well.
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A trip to Egypt.
(b) Treaty talks with Greece.
(c) War with Pompey.
(d) A building excavation of Rome.
4. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) She is nervous because of what the soothsayer told her.
(b) She has seen bad omens in the streets.
(c) She had a dream.
(d) She knows what he is about to do.
5. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
(a) Neglected his morning prayers.
(b) Defiled an altar to Venus.
(c) Bared his chest and roared at the heavens.
(d) Disrespected his authoritative leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
3. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
4. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
5. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)