|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Into his personal tent.
(b) On a walk through the country.
(c) To the mess tent.
(d) To Cassius's own personal quarters.
2. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
(a) Decius seems concerned, and Caesar wants to calm his fears.
(b) Decius calls him a coward.
(c) He loves Decius.
(d) Decius pesters him with questions.
3. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) It is exactly what he intended.
(c) He is angry and indignant.
(d) He is surprised and scared.
4. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
(d) Marc Antony.
5. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius does this in front of his men.
(b) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(c) Cassius seems to be drunk.
(d) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
2. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
3. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
4. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
5. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)