|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
2. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Banish Caesar.
(b) Crown Caesar.
(c) Pay tribute to Caesar.
(d) Kill Caesar.
3. What does Portia ask of a soothsayer after Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) What will happen to Rome?
(b) How long will Caesar live?
(c) What will become of Caesar?
(d) What will happen to Brutus?
4. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(b) He is friends with Caesar.
(c) He is popular with the people.
(d) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
2. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
3. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
4. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
5. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)