|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He pledges his loyalty to Caesar.
(b) He pretends to die.
(c) He joins the mob.
(d) He dies.
2. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
(a) Defile Caesar's body.
(b) Prepare a speech.
(c) Cleanse Caesar's body.
(d) Bathe in Caesar's blood.
3. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be banished.
(b) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(c) To be put to death.
(d) To serve the people as a slave.
4. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) Caesar will die.
(b) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
(c) Rome will fall.
(d) The Senate will not lead well.
5. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Search him for weapons.
(b) Walk with him.
(c) Begin beating him.
(d) Ask him who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Portia ask of a soothsayer after Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
2. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
3. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
4. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
5. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)