|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The battle brewing in Rome.
(b) The lions in the forest.
(c) The storm that rages about them.
(d) A curse.
2. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) It is exactly what he intended.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is angry and indignant.
(d) He is surprised and scared.
3. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Put him in danger.
(b) Drive him insane.
(c) Change him.
(d) Make him whole.
4. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
(a) Bathe in Caesar's blood.
(b) Defile Caesar's body.
(c) Cleanse Caesar's body.
(d) Prepare a speech.
5. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) The sight of Caesar's body.
(b) Brutus' speech.
(c) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
2. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
3. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
5. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)