|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marullus tell the people in the streets to do at the beginning of the play?
(a) Go home and pray for forgiveness.
(b) Join him in his march to Rome to honor Caesar.
(c) Create an altar for Caesar.
(d) Pray for thanks.
2. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His gardens.
(b) His fenced fighting ring.
(c) His country land.
(d) His main house.
3. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius does this in front of his men.
(b) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(c) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
(d) Cassius seems to be drunk.
4. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(d) Marc Antony.
5. What is the first thing Cassius does when he arrives at Brutus' camp in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Embraces Brutus warmly.
(b) Delivers grave news from Rome.
(c) Faints from exhaustion.
(d) Accuses Brutus of doing him wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
4. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
5. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)