|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
(a) A soothsayer.
2. What is Brutus most worried about after leaving Rome?
(a) He thinks Cassius's feelings towards him have changed.
(b) He cannot find enough men to fight with him.
(c) He has not heard from his wife since he left Rome.
(d) He is afraid Marc Antony will try and kill him.
3. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He does not know, but it will be good.
(b) The signs are currently mixed.
(c) He does not know, but it will be bad.
(d) Good and bad will be mingled.
4. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) An edict from Caesar.
(b) A knife.
(c) An anonymous letter.
(d) A threat.
5. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Casisus is making plans to join Brutus in his camp.
(b) Cassius was warm and welcoming.
(c) Cassius was a nervous wreck.
(d) Cassius was polite, but cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
2. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
3. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
4. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
5. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)