|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She has never been superstitious before.
(b) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(c) She does not love her husband any more.
(d) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
2. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Artemidrous' letter.
(b) Brutus' warning.
(c) Calpurnia's dream.
(d) The priests' omens.
3. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(b) His horse.
(c) His wife.
(d) His standard.
4. How many hills are in Rome?
5. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Casisus is making plans to join Brutus in his camp.
(b) Cassius was polite, but cold.
(c) Cassius was warm and welcoming.
(d) Cassius was a nervous wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
3. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
4. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
5. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)