|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She has never been superstitious before.
(b) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(c) She does not love her husband any more.
(d) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
2. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
(a) His statue was running with blood.
(b) The senate crucified him with his newly adorned crown.
(c) He fell into a mighty river and it ran red with blood.
(d) He was beheaded.
3. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
(a) A womanly personage.
(b) A small girl.
(c) A tyrant.
(d) Trash and rubbish.
4. What does Marc Antony want to change in Caesar's will after conversing with Octavius?
(a) The amount of money given to the citizens of Rome.
(b) The placement of his title.
(c) The amount of money given to his beneficiaries.
(d) The property inheritances.
5. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
(a) He will be put to death.
(b) He will be tortured.
(c) His rank and riches will be taken away.
(d) He will be banished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
2. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
3. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Gaul?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
5. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)