|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
(b) The Senate.
2. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
(a) Defile Caesar's body.
(b) Bathe in Caesar's blood.
(c) Cleanse Caesar's body.
(d) Prepare a speech.
3. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Brutus' speech.
(b) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(c) The sight of Caesar's body.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
4. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) She knows what he is about to do.
(b) She has seen bad omens in the streets.
(c) She had a dream.
(d) She is nervous because of what the soothsayer told her.
5. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
(a) A tyrant.
(b) A small girl.
(c) A womanly personage.
(d) Trash and rubbish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
2. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
4. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
5. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)