|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
2. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's property listings.
(b) Caesar's money pouch.
(c) Caesar's Will.
(d) Caesar's sword.
3. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
(a) His blood will renew Rome.
(b) He will be a wellspring of life and love for the Senate.
(c) He will give new life and vitality to Rome.
(d) He will die when his mission has been fulfilled.
4. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) Cassius thought Popilus was a supporter of Caesar.
(b) He thought Popilus would be more open.
(c) Cassius did not think Popilus knew about the conspiracy.
(d) Cassius thought Popilus was on Pompey's side.
5. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) The priests' omens.
(b) Calpurnia's dream.
(c) Brutus' warning.
(d) Artemidrous' letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
2. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
3. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
5. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)