|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
2. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His angry demeanor.
(b) His lack of eye contact.
(c) His hungry look.
(d) His quiet, contemplative look.
3. What is Cinna's profession?
4. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(c) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Prepares a feast.
5. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Honorable men.
(b) Misguided fools.
(c) Servants and friends of Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
2. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
3. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
4. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)