|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marc Antony designate to rule Africa?
(b) Marc Antony.
2. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
(a) To be stripped of his title as a senator.
(b) To be banished.
(c) To be put to death.
(d) To serve the people as a slave.
3. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(b) After midnight.
(c) After the chiming of the evening bells.
(d) Early morning.
4. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He is jealous of him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(d) He trusts him completely.
5. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(a) The answers were mixed.
(c) They chant Caesar's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
2. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
3. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
4. What do the men do when Cassius and Brutus begin a private discussion just after Cassius arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)