|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) His will.
(b) His new plan for Rome.
(c) A letter to his wife while at war.
(d) A page from his journal.
2. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(b) Caesar loves Brutus.
(c) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(d) Brutus is wise.
3. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Tax them to death.
(b) Led them to unending war.
(c) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
(d) Turn them into slaves.
4. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Caesar will be crowned.
(b) Brutus will succeed.
(c) Her husband will escape the mob unharmed.
(d) Peace will prevail.
5. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) For a public knowledge of the future war plans.
(b) For a raise in pay for the Senators.
(c) For a day to be set apart to pay homage to Pompey.
(d) For his brother's banishment to be revoked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brutus set up camp when he leaves Rome?
2. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
3. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
4. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
5. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)