|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 noon.
2. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) A feeling of gloom.
(b) It is oddly bright.
(c) He sees an owl in the daylight.
(d) The stormy weather.
3. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) At his house.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In the Senate house.
(d) On the street.
4. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
5. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
(a) Early Morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
2. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
5. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)