|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
2. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The storm that rages about them.
(b) The battle brewing in Rome.
(c) The lions in the forest.
(d) A curse.
3. What day is Caesar assassinated?
(a) Venus's birthday.
(b) The day of Feasting.
(c) The Ides of March.
(d) His birthday.
4. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(d) Marc Antony.
5. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Kill Caesar.
(b) Banish Caesar.
(c) Crown Caesar.
(d) Pay tribute to Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
2. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
3. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
5. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)