|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
2. How many hills are in Rome?
3. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Kill Caesar.
(b) Pay tribute to Caesar.
(c) Crown Caesar.
(d) Banish Caesar.
4. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
(a) He does not pay attention to personal matters before matters of the republic.
(b) He thinks Artemidorus is crazy.
(c) He does not want the other Senate leaders to think he is superstitious.
(d) He wants to read it later in private.
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) It is a dead form.
(b) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(c) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(d) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
2. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)