|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(c) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(d) Prepares a feast.
2. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
(a) "The Ides of March- oh, the Ides of March."
(b) "As the Gods would have it, let it be."
(c) "Rome, oh my Rome."
(d) "Even you, Brutus?"
3. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
(a) He fell into a mighty river and it ran red with blood.
(b) The senate crucified him with his newly adorned crown.
(c) His statue was running with blood.
(d) He was beheaded.
4. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
5. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) For his brother's banishment to be revoked.
(b) For a public knowledge of the future war plans.
(c) For a day to be set apart to pay homage to Pompey.
(d) For a raise in pay for the Senators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
2. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
3. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
4. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
5. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)