|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
(c) A soothsayer.
2. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
3. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Tell his wife.
(b) Prepare his body for burial.
(c) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
(d) Deliver his eulogy.
4. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A trip to Egypt.
(b) Treaty talks with Greece.
(c) War with Pompey.
(d) A building excavation of Rome.
5. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To cure her barrenness.
(b) To lift her low spirits.
(c) To show her she is loved.
(d) To let her say goodbye to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
2. Why does Lucius go to the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
5. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)