|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) An edict from Caesar.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) A knife.
(d) A threat.
2. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(b) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(c) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Prepares a feast.
3. What day is Caesar assassinated?
(a) The Ides of March.
(b) Venus's birthday.
(c) His birthday.
(d) The day of Feasting.
4. Who was Pompey before the civil war?
(a) A prominent senator.
(b) Caesar's co-ruler.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) The leader of Egypt.
5. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His victory over Pompey.
(b) His throngs of loyal followers.
(c) His conquest in Rome.
(d) The feast of Lupercal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
2. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
3. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
4. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
5. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)