|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
(a) An omen of death in the intestines.
(b) Crossed eyes in the animal indicating a devious plot.
(c) An unhealthy liver as a sign of impending sickness.
(d) No heart in the sacrificed animal.
2. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Change him.
(b) Drive him insane.
(c) Put him in danger.
(d) Make him whole.
3. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(b) It is a dead form.
(c) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(d) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
4. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A crazy man.
(b) A dreamer.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A loyal subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
2. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is Lucius's occupation?
5. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)