|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Swear an oath.
(b) Hold a knife.
(c) Plan the attack.
(d) Be a part of the murder.
2. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Prepares a feast.
(b) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
3. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Brutus' warning.
(b) Artemidrous' letter.
(c) Calpurnia's dream.
(d) The priests' omens.
4. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
(a) Weaken it.
(b) Educate it.
(c) Strengthen it.
(d) Rid it of unneeded rulers.
5. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
(a) Neglected his morning prayers.
(b) Bared his chest and roared at the heavens.
(c) Defiled an altar to Venus.
(d) Disrespected his authoritative leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What day is Caesar assassinated?
4. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)