|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia ask of a soothsayer after Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) What will become of Caesar?
(b) What will happen to Rome?
(c) How long will Caesar live?
(d) What will happen to Brutus?
2. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(a) Marc Antony.
3. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
4. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Brutus' warning.
(b) Artemidrous' letter.
(c) Calpurnia's dream.
(d) The priests' omens.
5. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Hold prayer groups.
(b) Stay out of sight.
(c) Break up groups of praisers for Ceasar.
(d) Defend Pompey's honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
2. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
3. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is Lucius's occupation?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)