|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) Rome will fall.
(b) Caesar will die.
(c) The Senate will not lead well.
(d) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
2. What is Lucius's occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) Brutus' servant.
(c) A senator.
(d) A soldier.
3. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
4. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) Where they are all going.
(b) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
(c) How to find Caesar.
(d) Why they are not working.
5. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(b) Prepares a feast.
(c) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
2. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
3. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)