|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
(a) His blood will renew Rome.
(b) He will give new life and vitality to Rome.
(c) He will be a wellspring of life and love for the Senate.
(d) He will die when his mission has been fulfilled.
2. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
(b) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(c) She has never been superstitious before.
(d) She does not love her husband any more.
3. How many hills are in Rome?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Not attending the senate.
(b) Fearing death.
(c) Heeding the words of a woman.
(d) Believing in superstitions.
5. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
(a) The people are chanting his name in the streets.
(b) The Senate will crown him king.
(c) The Senate has a special gift for Caesar that day.
(d) Marc Antony will be at the Senate House to protect him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
2. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
3. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
4. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
5. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)