|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
(a) He saved him from drowning.
(b) He kept him from consuming poison.
(c) He fought off a horde of angry men.
(d) He uncovered a conspiracy for his assassination.
2. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) 2 months.
3. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
(a) His rank and riches will be taken away.
(b) He will be tortured.
(c) He will be put to death.
(d) He will be banished.
4. How many hills are in Rome?
5. Who enters Act 2, Scene 4 just as Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(d) A soothsayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
3. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
4. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
5. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)