|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hills are in Rome?
2. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) How to find Caesar.
(b) Where they are all going.
(c) Why they are not working.
(d) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
3. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
(a) The lions in the forest.
(b) The storm that rages about them.
(c) A curse.
(d) The battle brewing in Rome.
4. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He has not noticed it at all.
(b) It makes him nervous.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He loves it.
5. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
3. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
5. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)