|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Artemidrous' letter.
(b) Calpurnia's dream.
(c) Brutus' warning.
(d) The priests' omens.
2. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Her husband will escape the mob unharmed.
(b) Brutus will succeed.
(c) Caesar will be crowned.
(d) Peace will prevail.
3. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
(a) Cuts her finger.
(b) Swears an oath.
(c) Stabs herself in the leg.
(d) Tells Brutus an evil secret of her own.
4. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
5. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) The stormy weather.
(b) It is oddly bright.
(c) A feeling of gloom.
(d) He sees an owl in the daylight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
2. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
4. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
5. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)