|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The crown will fit more comfortably on a day not laden with omens.
(b) Antony can tell the Senate that Caesar is ill.
(c) He can use her worries as an excuse.
(d) The Senate will be more convinced that he is not a tyrant if he stays home.
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
3. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
4. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
5. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) At his house.
(b) In an open field.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the Senate house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
3. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
4. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
5. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)