|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) Caesar will die.
(b) The Senate will not lead well.
(c) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
(d) Rome will fall.
2. How many hills are in Rome?
3. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
4. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Caesar loves Brutus.
(b) Brutus is wise.
(c) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(d) Brutus is trusted by the people.
5. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
4. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
5. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)