|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not well.
(b) He is not a sportsman.
(c) He is wary of Ceasar.
(d) His wife asked him not to.
2. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Invites them in for wine.
(b) Thanks them for their friendship.
(c) Offers them some dinner.
(d) Prays with them.
3. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Put him in danger.
(b) Change him.
(c) Make him whole.
(d) Drive him insane.
4. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To follow his heart.
(b) To do what is wanted by the people.
(c) To take Caesar out of power.
(d) To protect Caesar from harm.
5. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
4. What is Lucius's occupation?
5. What does Portia ask of a soothsayer after Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)