|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is wary of Ceasar.
(b) He is not well.
(c) His wife asked him not to.
(d) He is not a sportsman.
2. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Prays with them.
(b) Invites them in for wine.
(c) Thanks them for their friendship.
(d) Offers them some dinner.
3. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To do what is wanted by the people.
(b) To protect Caesar from harm.
(c) To take Caesar out of power.
(d) To follow his heart.
4. What will happen to Brutus if his plan regarding the assassination fails?
(a) He will be tortured.
(b) He will be put to death.
(c) He will be banished.
(d) His rank and riches will be taken away.
5. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
(a) At the gate.
(b) In the street.
(c) In the public town square.
(d) On a stack of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
2. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
4. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
5. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)