|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
(a) A womanly personage.
(b) Trash and rubbish.
(c) A tyrant.
(d) A small girl.
2. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
3. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He loves it.
(b) It makes him nervous.
(c) He has not noticed it at all.
(d) He is angry about it.
4. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
5. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
(a) It will prove the serious nature of their plot.
(b) He is a powerful friend of Caesar's.
(c) He will kill them all out of vengeance.
(d) He is a foolish man who does not deserve power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
5. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)