|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
(c) Marc Antony.
2. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
(a) A soothsayer.
3. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) The stormy weather.
(b) He sees an owl in the daylight.
(c) A feeling of gloom.
(d) It is oddly bright.
4. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has an epileptic fit.
(b) He abdicates the throne.
(c) He is crowned king.
(d) He faints.
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A tribute.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
2. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
4. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
5. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)