|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) His wife asked him not to.
(b) He is not a sportsman.
(c) He is not well.
(d) He is wary of Ceasar.
2. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) At his house.
(b) In the Senate house.
(c) On the street.
(d) In an open field.
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) Why they are not working.
(b) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
(c) How to find Caesar.
(d) Where they are all going.
4. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 12:00 noon.
5. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is wise.
(b) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(c) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(d) Caesar loves Brutus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
2. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
3. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
4. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
5. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)