|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He loves honor more than he fears death.
(b) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
(c) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
(d) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 12:00 noon.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
3. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(a) After midnight.
(b) After the chiming of the evening bells.
(d) Early morning.
4. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Hold prayer groups.
(b) Defend Pompey's honor.
(c) Break up groups of praisers for Ceasar.
(d) Stay out of sight.
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
(b) He is popular with the people.
(c) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(d) He is friends with Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
2. Why does Brutus say he does not want to kill Antony?
3. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
5. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)