|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
2. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
(a) The senate crucified him with his newly adorned crown.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) He fell into a mighty river and it ran red with blood.
(d) His statue was running with blood.
3. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Drive him insane.
(b) Change him.
(c) Make him whole.
(d) Put him in danger.
4. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
(a) He will risk the chance of death to uphold his honor.
(b) They could be meant for any man.
(c) He does not believe in signs.
(d) They are figments of her imagination.
5. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
(a) He fought off a horde of angry men.
(b) He kept him from consuming poison.
(c) He saved him from drowning.
(d) He uncovered a conspiracy for his assassination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
2. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
4. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
5. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)