|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
(a) In an open field.
(b) At his house.
(c) On the street.
(d) In the Senate house.
2. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is popular with the people.
(b) He is friends with Caesar.
(c) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(d) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
3. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
(a) Speak kind words to her.
(b) Strike her with a goatskin thong.
(c) Bid her farewell.
(d) Smile kindly upon her.
4. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
(a) A womanly personage.
(b) Trash and rubbish.
(c) A small girl.
(d) A tyrant.
5. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cassius tempt the Gods to strike him with lightening?
2. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)