|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
2. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) An edict from Caesar.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) A threat.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
(a) Rid it of unneeded rulers.
(b) Strengthen it.
(c) Weaken it.
(d) Educate it.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Hold a knife.
(b) Be a part of the murder.
(c) Plan the attack.
(d) Swear an oath.
5. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A dreamer.
(b) A loyal subject.
(c) A crazy man.
(d) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
2. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
3. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
4. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
5. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)