|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
2. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To do what is wanted by the people.
(b) To follow his heart.
(c) To protect Caesar from harm.
(d) To take Caesar out of power.
4. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His great respect.
(b) His silver hairs.
(c) His compassionate nature.
(d) His great oratorical skills.
5. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
2. How many hills are in Rome?
3. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
5. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)