Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
(a) He thinks Artemidorus is crazy.
(b) He wants to read it later in private.
(c) He does not want the other Senate leaders to think he is superstitious.
(d) He does not pay attention to personal matters before matters of the republic.
2. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) He urges him to reconsider.
(b) He regrets not taking part in the impending plot.
(c) He greets him kindly and pretends to not know the plot ahead.
(d) He wishes Cassius well in his endeavor.
4. Who does Brutus send on an important errand during the battle against Marc Antony in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) He will die a martyr.
(b) Sick men will be made whole.
(c) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(d) Peace will reign in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
2. What does Brutus tell his men to do after he finds Cassius dead?
3. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
5. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)