|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(a) Marc Antony.
2. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
(a) He is popular with the people.
(b) He is friends with Caesar.
(c) He is a diplomat and will calm hurt feelings.
(d) He is a wise man and will not act rashly.
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) Sick men will be made whole.
(b) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(c) Peace will reign in Rome.
(d) He will die a martyr.
4. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He dislikes him.
(b) He is jealous of him.
(c) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
(d) He trusts him completely.
5. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
(a) He will be a wellspring of life and love for the Senate.
(b) He will give new life and vitality to Rome.
(c) His blood will renew Rome.
(d) He will die when his mission has been fulfilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
2. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
3. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
4. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)