Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
2. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
3. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He wants a duel with Brutus.
(b) He needs someone to help him plan the funeral.
(c) He knows Brutus must have had a good reason.
(d) He feels that a lone conversation will be more beneficial.
4. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
5. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) A knife.
(b) An edict from Caesar.
(c) A threat.
(d) An anonymous letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
3. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
5. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)