Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) 2 months.
2. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He abdicates the throne.
(b) He is crowned king.
(c) He has an epileptic fit.
(d) He faints.
3. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
(d) A soothsayer.
4. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Prepares a feast.
(b) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(d) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
5. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
(a) The house of Cassius.
(b) A public square.
(c) The senate house.
(d) Pompey's amphitheatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
2. What does Portia hope will happen at the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
4. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)