Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He loves it.
(b) It makes him nervous.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He has not noticed it at all.
2. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
(a) Smile kindly upon her.
(b) Speak kind words to her.
(c) Bid her farewell.
(d) Strike her with a goatskin thong.
3. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Invites them in for wine.
(b) Thanks them for their friendship.
(c) Prays with them.
(d) Offers them some dinner.
4. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
(a) Warriors fighting among the clouds.
(b) A lion giving birth in the streets.
(c) Dead emerging from their graves.
(d) A naked warrior.
5. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His angry demeanor.
(b) His hungry look.
(c) His lack of eye contact.
(d) His quiet, contemplative look.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
3. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
5. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)