|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hills are in Rome?
2. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A picture.
(b) A talisman.
(c) A letter.
(d) A tribute.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
(b) He loves honor more than he fears death.
(c) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
(d) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
4. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
(a) He came down from the podium and walked among the people.
(b) He did not use lofty words.
(c) He cried.
(d) He called many of the people by name.
5. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Make a plan to escape Rome.
(b) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
(c) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
(d) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
2. What is the first thing Cassius does when he arrives at Brutus' camp in Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Who comes with Lucius to deliver his news from Cassius to Brutus?
4. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
5. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)