|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) It is exactly what he intended.
(c) He is angry and indignant.
(d) He is surprised and scared.
2. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) Cassius thought Popilus was a supporter of Caesar.
(b) Cassius did not think Popilus knew about the conspiracy.
(c) Cassius thought Popilus was on Pompey's side.
(d) He thought Popilus would be more open.
3. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) Lose hope.
(b) Quarrel in front of the men.
(c) Allow himself to grow weak before the battle.
(d) Question his loyalty.
4. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(b) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(c) To the north of the battlefield.
(d) Along the southeast border of the battlefield.
5. Why is Cassius's accusation against Brutus in the camp so shocking to Brutus?
(a) Cassius seems to be drunk.
(b) Cassius almost worshipped him the day before.
(c) Brutus has only ever done good for Cassius.
(d) Cassius does this in front of his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
2. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
3. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Brutus do after the climax of his argument with Cassius?
5. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)