|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
2. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His fenced fighting ring.
(b) His gardens.
(c) His main house.
(d) His country land.
3. What does Brutus do after he leaves Rome?
(a) Writes to Marc Antony to try and win him over.
(b) Devises his plan.
(c) Convinces Cassius to make an attack on Rome.
(d) Begins creating an army.
4. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(b) She has never been superstitious before.
(c) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
(d) She does not love her husband any more.
5. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
(a) "The Ides of March- oh, the Ides of March."
(b) "Rome, oh my Rome."
(c) "As the Gods would have it, let it be."
(d) "Even you, Brutus?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
2. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
4. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)