|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's property listings.
(b) Caesar's money pouch.
(c) Caesar's sword.
(d) Caesar's Will.
2. What does Cassius do at the climax of his argument Brutus at Brutus's camp?
(a) Slaps Brutus across the face.
(b) Bares his chest and asks Brutus to stab him.
(c) Breaks down in tears.
(d) Spits on Brutus.
3. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
(a) "Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!"
(b) "Thus will it be to all tyrants!"
(c) "His service in death is great indeed!"
(d) "It is done, and we are free."
4. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
5. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is wary of Ceasar.
(b) He is not well.
(c) He is not a sportsman.
(d) His wife asked him not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus do after he leaves Rome?
2. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
3. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
4. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
5. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)