|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His silver hairs.
(b) His great oratorical skills.
(c) His great respect.
(d) His compassionate nature.
2. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He can use her worries as an excuse.
(b) The crown will fit more comfortably on a day not laden with omens.
(c) The Senate will be more convinced that he is not a tyrant if he stays home.
(d) Antony can tell the Senate that Caesar is ill.
3. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His lack of eye contact.
(b) His angry demeanor.
(c) His hungry look.
(d) His quiet, contemplative look.
4. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 noon.
5. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Burying Caesar.
(b) Remembering Caesar.
(c) Praising Caesar.
(d) Mourning Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
2. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
3. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
5. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)