|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His wife.
(c) His horse.
(d) His standard.
2. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) The stormy weather.
(b) A feeling of gloom.
(c) It is oddly bright.
(d) He sees an owl in the daylight.
3. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is wary of Ceasar.
(b) He is not a sportsman.
(c) His wife asked him not to.
(d) He is not well.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Plan the attack.
(b) Hold a knife.
(c) Be a part of the murder.
(d) Swear an oath.
5. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His gardens.
(b) His country land.
(c) His main house.
(d) His fenced fighting ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. How many hills are in Rome?
4. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
5. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)