|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Prepares a feast.
(c) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
2. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(d) Marc Antony.
3. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(b) They chant Caesar's name.
(d) The answers were mixed.
4. What does Marc Antony send Lepidus to fetch after he has told him his new plan in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Caesar's property listings.
(b) Caesar's Will.
(c) Caesar's money pouch.
(d) Caesar's sword.
5. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(a) Early morning.
(b) After midnight.
(c) After the chiming of the evening bells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
2. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
5. What did Brutus do to wrong Cassius in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)