|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
2. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
3. Who enters Act 2, Scene 4 just as Lucius leaves for the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) A soothsayer.
4. What does Brutus tell Cassius he never does when Cassius arrives at his camp?
(a) Tell falsehoods.
(b) Weakens his regard for the Republic.
(c) Grows weary of the truth and right.
(d) Wrongs his enemies - much less his friends.
5. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
(a) His wife is dead and he wants to be with her.
(b) He loves honor more than his life.
(c) It will kill his guilt over killing Caesar.
(d) He would be ashamed to live when others have died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
3. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
4. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
5. Who tries to enter the tent to calm the fight between Cassius and Brutus?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)