|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
(a) Caesar's crown.
(b) Caesar's body.
(c) Caesar's sword.
(d) A vial of Caesar's blood.
2. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He wants a duel with Brutus.
(b) He knows Brutus must have had a good reason.
(c) He needs someone to help him plan the funeral.
(d) He feels that a lone conversation will be more beneficial.
3. What are Marc Antony's plans in Act 4, Scene 1 made to accomplish?
(a) Gaining power.
(b) Avenging Caesar's death.
(c) Keeping peace.
(d) Strengthening Rome.
4. How many hills are in Rome?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Hold a knife.
(b) Plan the attack.
(c) Be a part of the murder.
(d) Swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
2. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
3. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)