|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He trusts him completely.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He is jealous of him.
(d) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
2. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
3. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Tell his wife.
(b) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
(c) Deliver his eulogy.
(d) Prepare his body for burial.
4. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A teacher of Rhetoric.
(c) A senator.
(d) A soothsayer.
5. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
2. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
3. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What news does Lucius bring Brutus from Cassius in Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)