|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
(a) He will kill them all out of vengeance.
(b) It will prove the serious nature of their plot.
(c) He is a powerful friend of Caesar's.
(d) He is a foolish man who does not deserve power.
2. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
(a) The Senate has a special gift for Caesar that day.
(b) Marc Antony will be at the Senate House to protect him.
(c) The Senate will crown him king.
(d) The people are chanting his name in the streets.
3. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) Attack Octavius's wing.
(b) Send reinforcements.
(c) Double arm themselves against the archers.
(d) Replace the fallen members of the wing.
4. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He has not noticed it at all.
(d) It makes him nervous.
5. What does Marc Antony compare Lepidus to after he leaves the meeting with Antony and Octavius?
(a) His horse.
(c) His wife.
(d) His standard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
2. Why does Brutus plan to kill himself if his army begins to falter?
3. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
4. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)