|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
(a) He loves Decius.
(b) Decius calls him a coward.
(c) Decius seems concerned, and Caesar wants to calm his fears.
(d) Decius pesters him with questions.
2. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Walk with him.
(b) Search him for weapons.
(c) Begin beating him.
(d) Ask him who he is.
3. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He has not noticed it at all.
(b) It makes him nervous.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He loves it.
4. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A picture.
(c) A letter.
(d) A tribute.
5. Why is Portia so worried for her husband on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) She is nervous because of what the soothsayer told her.
(b) She had a dream.
(c) She knows what he is about to do.
(d) She has seen bad omens in the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
3. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Brutus accuse Cassius of after Cassius has explained in Act 4, Scene 3 how Brutus wronged him?
5. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)