|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brutus send a certain message to his legions during the battle against Marc Antony?
(a) He is an inexperienced soldier.
(b) Octavius's wing is weakening.
(c) Their armor is too weak against the triple tipped arrows that Antony has supplied his army with.
(d) Too many soldiers have fallen too quickly.
2. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
(a) Speak kind words to her.
(b) Bid her farewell.
(c) Smile kindly upon her.
(d) Strike her with a goatskin thong.
3. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
(a) Make a list of all the men who will die to avenge Caesar.
(b) Make a plan to escape Rome.
(c) Create a limitary plan to attack those members of the Senate who have fled.
(d) Reminisce about their fond memories of Caesar.
4. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "Kindness begets power and glory."
(b) "Your wife shall bear thee a son."
(c) "Honor to our great warrior."
(d) "Beware the Ides of March."
5. Where does Brutus take Cassius when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
(a) On a walk through the country.
(b) To Cassius's own personal quarters.
(c) To the mess tent.
(d) Into his personal tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
2. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
3. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
5. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)