|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A fool.
(b) A liar.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A coward.
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
(c) The Senate.
3. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
4. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
5. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
(a) He saved him from drowning.
(b) He uncovered a conspiracy for his assassination.
(c) He fought off a horde of angry men.
(d) He kept him from consuming poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
2. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
3. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
4. How did Portia die?
5. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)