|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soothsayer's response to Portia's question to him on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Good and bad will be mingled.
(b) He does not know, but it will be bad.
(c) He does not know, but it will be good.
(d) The signs are currently mixed.
2. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(c) Marc Antony.
3. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To follow his heart.
(b) To protect Caesar from harm.
(c) To do what is wanted by the people.
(d) To take Caesar out of power.
4. Who does Cassius ask to deliver his false letters to Brutus?
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) It is a dead form.
(b) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
(c) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(d) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
2. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
3. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
4. What does Brutus beg Cassius to not do when he arrives at Brutus's camp?
5. What does Brutus tell his hidden legions to do during the battle against Marc Antony?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)