|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His fenced fighting ring.
(b) His country land.
(c) His main house.
(d) His gardens.
2. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
3. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(c) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
(d) Prepares a feast.
4. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
(a) A civil war in Rome.
(b) An assassination plot.
(c) The impending crowning of Caesar.
(d) A Rome with no leader.
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A tribute.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
2. Who does Brutus not want to be compared to by committing suicide?
3. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
4. What is the name of Brutus' most trusted servant?
5. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)