|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) It is exactly what he intended.
(c) He is surprised and scared.
(d) He is angry and indignant.
2. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Marc Antony.
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) Peace will reign in Rome.
(b) He will die a martyr.
(c) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(d) Sick men will be made whole.
4. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antony can tell the Senate that Caesar is ill.
(b) The Senate will be more convinced that he is not a tyrant if he stays home.
(c) He can use her worries as an excuse.
(d) The crown will fit more comfortably on a day not laden with omens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
2. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
3. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
4. What does Flavius think the civil unrest will do to Rome?
5. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)