|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Search him for weapons.
(b) Walk with him.
(c) Begin beating him.
(d) Ask him who he is.
2. What are Cassius and Brutus doing while Marc Antony and Octavius are talking in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Forming an army.
(b) Fleeing Rome.
(c) Begging forgiveness.
(d) Praying to the Gods for victory.
3. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(b) Along the southeast border of the battlefield.
(c) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(d) To the north of the battlefield.
4. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
5. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why do Marc Antony and Brutus meet for a parley when they know it will not be successful?
3. What day is Caesar assassinated?
4. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
5. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)