|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia do in Act 2, Scene 4, on the day of Caesar's assassination?
(a) Prepares a feast.
(b) Sends a message to Calpurnia.
(d) Sends Lucius to the Senate House.
2. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His fenced fighting ring.
(b) His country land.
(c) His gardens.
(d) His main house.
3. How many hills are in Rome?
4. How does Octavius feel about Lepidus as a person?
(a) He is jealous of him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He trusts him completely.
(d) He thinks he is a good man and a seasoned soldier.
5. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
(a) On a stack of wood.
(b) In the public town square.
(c) In the street.
(d) At the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Cassius and Brutus doing while Marc Antony and Octavius are talking in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
3. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. According to Cicero, what is to blame for all of the recent strange happenings in Rome?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)