|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(d) Marc Antony.
2. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
(a) Insult each other.
(b) Offer up their own offers of peace.
(c) Cry and pray for Rome.
(d) Try to find a truce.
4. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Burying Caesar.
(b) Mourning Caesar.
(c) Praising Caesar.
(d) Remembering Caesar.
5. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
(a) He loves Decius.
(b) Decius seems concerned, and Caesar wants to calm his fears.
(c) Decius pesters him with questions.
(d) Decius calls him a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
2. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
3. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
4. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
5. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)