|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Prays with them.
(b) Offers them some dinner.
(c) Thanks them for their friendship.
(d) Invites them in for wine.
2. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His victory over Pompey.
(b) The feast of Lupercal.
(c) His conquest in Rome.
(d) His throngs of loyal followers.
3. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His great oratorical skills.
(b) His compassionate nature.
(c) His great respect.
(d) His silver hairs.
4. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(a) Early morning.
(b) After midnight.
(c) After the chiming of the evening bells.
5. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
(a) She has never been superstitious before.
(b) She knows Caesar will not listen to her.
(c) She rarely speaks to Caeser anymore.
(d) She does not love her husband any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
3. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
4. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
5. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)