|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
(b) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
(c) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
(d) He loves honor more than he fears death.
2. What time do Cassius and Casca plan to go talk with Brutus after the first meeting of the conspirators?
(b) After the chiming of the evening bells.
(c) After midnight.
(d) Early morning.
3. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) A threat.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) An edict from Caesar.
(d) A knife.
4. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
5. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is most upset about the people's celebration of Caesar in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
4. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
5. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)