|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Prays with them.
(b) Thanks them for their friendship.
(c) Invites them in for wine.
(d) Offers them some dinner.
2. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
(b) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
(c) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
(d) He loves honor more than he fears death.
3. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(b) Marc Antony.
4. Where is the first meeting of conspirators held?
(a) Pompey's amphitheatre.
(b) A public square.
(c) The house of Cassius.
(d) The senate house.
5. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Pompey before the civil war?
2. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
3. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
4. Why are these superstitions in Act 2, Scene 2 so odd to hear from Calpurnia?
5. Why does Casca feel that Brutus needs to be part of their conspiracy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)