|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hills are in Rome?
2. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) An edict from Caesar.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) A threat.
(d) A knife.
3. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
(a) He will be a wellspring of life and love for the Senate.
(b) He will die when his mission has been fulfilled.
(c) He will give new life and vitality to Rome.
(d) His blood will renew Rome.
4. When did Cicero last see an owl when he is talking to Casca?
(d) Early Morning.
5. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Invites them in for wine.
(b) Offers them some dinner.
(c) Prays with them.
(d) Thanks them for their friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
2. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
3. What do Marullus and Flavius plan to do as they continue their march to the Capitol in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)