|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these does Cassius NOT call Caesar behind his back?
(a) A tyrant.
(b) A womanly personage.
(c) A small girl.
(d) Trash and rubbish.
2. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To protect Caesar from harm.
(b) To follow his heart.
(c) To take Caesar out of power.
(d) To do what is wanted by the people.
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
(b) How to find Caesar.
(c) Why they are not working.
(d) Where they are all going.
4. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He is angry about it.
(b) It makes him nervous.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He has not noticed it at all.
5. At the end of Act 1, what does Cassius think the recent strange happenings are a result of?
(a) A civil war in Rome.
(b) The impending crowning of Caesar.
(c) A Rome with no leader.
(d) An assassination plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
2. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
4. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
5. What is Casca so concerned about when he first meets Cicero in Act 1, Scene 3
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)