|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
(a) His compassionate nature.
(b) His great oratorical skills.
(c) His great respect.
(d) His silver hairs.
2. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Drive him insane.
(b) Put him in danger.
(c) Make him whole.
(d) Change him.
3. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A loyal subject.
(b) A crazy man.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A dreamer.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He loves honor more than he fears death.
(b) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
(c) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
(d) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
5. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
(a) Cuts her finger.
(b) Tells Brutus an evil secret of her own.
(c) Swears an oath.
(d) Stabs herself in the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
3. How does Cassius feel about the chaos in the city when he is talking to Casca in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Cicero talk to Casca when they first appear in the play?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)