|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
2. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) He is not well.
(b) He is wary of Ceasar.
(c) His wife asked him not to.
(d) He is not a sportsman.
3. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
(a) Stabs herself in the leg.
(b) Cuts her finger.
(c) Tells Brutus an evil secret of her own.
(d) Swears an oath.
4. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To show her she is loved.
(b) To let her say goodbye to him.
(c) To lift her low spirits.
(d) To cure her barrenness.
5. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
2. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
3. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
4. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
5. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)