|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the conspirators going to do in Act 2, Scene 3 once they reach the Senate house after passing Artemidorus?
(a) Banish Caesar.
(b) Kill Caesar.
(c) Pay tribute to Caesar.
(d) Crown Caesar.
2. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
(a) Smile kindly upon her.
(b) Speak kind words to her.
(c) Bid her farewell.
(d) Strike her with a goatskin thong.
3. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
4. Why is Brutus not running in the same race that Antony is at the celebration for?
(a) His wife asked him not to.
(b) He is not well.
(c) He is wary of Ceasar.
(d) He is not a sportsman.
5. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He abdicates the throne.
(b) He has an epileptic fit.
(c) He is crowned king.
(d) He faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
2. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
3. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
4. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
5. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)