|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
(a) He knows Brutus must have had a good reason.
(b) He needs someone to help him plan the funeral.
(c) He feels that a lone conversation will be more beneficial.
(d) He wants a duel with Brutus.
2. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
3. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His main house.
(b) His gardens.
(c) His country land.
(d) His fenced fighting ring.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Plan the attack.
(b) Be a part of the murder.
(c) Swear an oath.
(d) Hold a knife.
5. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 noon.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
2. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
3. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
4. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
5. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)