|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) He wishes Cassius well in his endeavor.
(b) He greets him kindly and pretends to not know the plot ahead.
(c) He urges him to reconsider.
(d) He regrets not taking part in the impending plot.
2. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A talisman.
(b) A picture.
(c) A letter.
(d) A tribute.
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "Honor to our great warrior."
(b) "Beware the Ides of March."
(c) "Kindness begets power and glory."
(d) "Your wife shall bear thee a son."
4. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(d) Marc Antony.
5. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
(a) A senator.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) A teacher of Rhetoric.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
2. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
3. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
5. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)