|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(a) Marc Antony.
2. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Calpurnia's dream.
(b) Brutus' warning.
(c) The priests' omens.
(d) Artemidrous' letter.
3. Who is the one person in this play who interprets a personal dream correctly?
4. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
(a) He uncovered a conspiracy for his assassination.
(b) He saved him from drowning.
(c) He kept him from consuming poison.
(d) He fought off a horde of angry men.
5. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) He greets him kindly and pretends to not know the plot ahead.
(b) He wishes Cassius well in his endeavor.
(c) He regrets not taking part in the impending plot.
(d) He urges him to reconsider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
2. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
3. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
4. What is Cinna's profession?
5. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)