|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(b) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(c) It is a dead form.
(d) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
2. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Caesar's funeral.
(c) To the marketplace.
(d) To the Senate House.
3. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His main house.
(b) His gardens.
(c) His country land.
(d) His fenced fighting ring.
4. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is surprised and scared.
(c) He is angry and indignant.
(d) It is exactly what he intended.
5. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
2. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
3. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
5. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)