|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Artemidrous' letter.
(b) Brutus' warning.
(c) The priests' omens.
(d) Calpurnia's dream.
2. What does Brutus compare Caesar to as he contemplates Caesar while alone in his garden?
(a) A young eagle hatchling.
(b) A mad dog on a chain.
(c) A rooster in the hen house.
(d) A serpent in an egg.
3. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To lift her low spirits.
(b) To let her say goodbye to him.
(c) To show her she is loved.
(d) To cure her barrenness.
4. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(b) It is a dead form.
(c) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
(d) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
5. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
(d) Marc Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
2. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
4. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
5. What does Caesar tell Antony to do to his wife as he passes her in the street during his race at the celebration?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)