|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) An acre of land.
(b) 75 coins.
(c) Blessings of safety and protection.
(d) A share of his storehouses.
2. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
(c) Marc Antony.
3. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
(a) The North Star.
(b) A faithful wife.
(c) The rivers flowing to the ocean.
(d) The Gods.
4. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
(a) He wishes Cassius well in his endeavor.
(b) He greets him kindly and pretends to not know the plot ahead.
(c) He regrets not taking part in the impending plot.
(d) He urges him to reconsider.
5. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To show her she is loved.
(b) To let her say goodbye to him.
(c) To cure her barrenness.
(d) To lift her low spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
2. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
3. What happens to Caesar as Cassius and Brutus have their private discussion during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
5. Why does Brutus say he does not want to kill Antony?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)