|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
(a) Brutus' warning.
(b) Calpurnia's dream.
(c) The priests' omens.
(d) Artemidrous' letter.
3. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
(a) "Rome, oh my Rome."
(b) "As the Gods would have it, let it be."
(c) "Even you, Brutus?"
(d) "The Ides of March- oh, the Ides of March."
4. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
(a) Brutus is trusted by the people.
(b) Caesar loves Brutus.
(c) Brutus is willing to do anything for honor.
(d) Brutus is wise.
5. What does Brutus compare Caesar to as he contemplates Caesar while alone in his garden?
(a) A mad dog on a chain.
(b) A serpent in an egg.
(c) A rooster in the hen house.
(d) A young eagle hatchling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. Why does Cassius think Antony should be killed as well?
4. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
5. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)