|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His lack of eye contact.
(b) His quiet, contemplative look.
(c) His angry demeanor.
(d) His hungry look.
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 12:00 noon.
3. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
(a) Rome will fall.
(b) The Senate will not lead well.
(c) Caesar will die.
(d) Caesar will shed much blood before the day is out.
4. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
(a) Burn it at the holy place.
(b) Place wreathes of flowers on it.
(c) Bury it in peace.
(d) Bring the holy men to cleanse the body.
5. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Put him in danger.
(b) Drive him insane.
(c) Change him.
(d) Make him whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
2. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
3. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
4. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
5. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)