|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
(a) Bring the holy men to cleanse the body.
(b) Burn it at the holy place.
(c) Place wreathes of flowers on it.
(d) Bury it in peace.
2. Why does Brutus say he does not want to kill Antony?
(a) Antony is too well-liked by the people to be murdered.
(b) Antony's power comes purely from his friendship with Caesar.
(c) Antony will understand.
(d) Antony is a friend of the Republic.
3. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(b) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
(c) The sight of Caesar's body.
(d) Brutus' speech.
4. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
(b) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(c) It is a dead form.
(d) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house give him on the day of his assassination?
(a) A letter.
(b) A picture.
(c) A tribute.
(d) A talisman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. How did Cassius once save Caesar?
3. Which of the other conspirators have suffered loss of sleep over the matter of Caesar's assassination?
4. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
5. What is Cinna's profession?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)