|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a soothsayer tell Caesar in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "Kindness begets power and glory."
(b) "Honor to our great warrior."
(c) "Your wife shall bear thee a son."
(d) "Beware the Ides of March."
2. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
(a) A faithful wife.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The rivers flowing to the ocean.
(d) The North Star.
3. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His main house.
(b) His fenced fighting ring.
(c) His gardens.
(d) His country land.
4. What is Caesar celebrating in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His victory over Pompey.
(b) The feast of Lupercal.
(c) His conquest in Rome.
(d) His throngs of loyal followers.
5. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Brutus' speech.
(b) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(c) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
(d) The sight of Caesar's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
3. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
4. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
5. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)