|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person who is waiting for Caesar on the day of his assassination standing when he leaves his house?
(a) On a stack of wood.
(b) In the public town square.
(c) At the gate.
(d) In the street.
2. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He joins the mob.
(b) He pretends to die.
(c) He dies.
(d) He pledges his loyalty to Caesar.
3. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
(a) He feels honor is subjective and frail.
(b) He wants honor, but so much to kill for it.
(c) He loves honor more than he fears death.
(d) He hopes some honor will make his wife proud of him.
5. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
(a) He has a symbol of Pompey on his clothing.
(b) Cinna is the name of one of the conspirators.
(c) He is not going to pay homage to Caesar.
(d) He is in the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
2. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
3. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
4. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
5. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)