|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
(a) "Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!"
(b) "Thus will it be to all tyrants!"
(c) "It is done, and we are free."
(d) "His service in death is great indeed!"
2. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Deliver his eulogy.
(b) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
(c) Tell his wife.
(d) Prepare his body for burial.
3. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Search him for weapons.
(b) Begin beating him.
(c) Ask him who he is.
(d) Walk with him.
4. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
(a) A knife.
(b) An anonymous letter.
(c) A threat.
(d) An edict from Caesar.
5. What does Portia do to prove she is strong enough to hear Brutus' secret?
(a) Swears an oath.
(b) Cuts her finger.
(c) Stabs herself in the leg.
(d) Tells Brutus an evil secret of her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
2. What is Cinna's profession?
3. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
4. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
5. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)