|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(b) Brutus' speech.
(c) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
(d) The sight of Caesar's body.
2. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
(a) His gardens.
(b) His country land.
(c) His main house.
(d) His fenced fighting ring.
3. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
4. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
(a) He will die a martyr.
(b) Peace will reign in Rome.
(c) Rome will rejuvinate and conquer.
(d) Sick men will be made whole.
5. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Change him.
(b) Drive him insane.
(c) Make him whole.
(d) Put him in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
2. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, how does Brutus say he feels about honor?
4. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
5. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)