|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony's eulogy.
(b) The sight of Caesar's body.
(c) Brutus' speech.
(d) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
2. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
(a) He does not want the other Senate leaders to think he is superstitious.
(b) He wants to read it later in private.
(c) He does not pay attention to personal matters before matters of the republic.
(d) He thinks Artemidorus is crazy.
3. What about Cassius makes Caesar so uncomfortable during the celebration in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His quiet, contemplative look.
(b) His hungry look.
(c) His lack of eye contact.
(d) His angry demeanor.
4. Who is waiting for Caesar when he leaves his house the day of his assassination?
(b) Marc Antony.
5. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
2. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
3. Who is the only conspirator who is encouraging the plot to assassinate Caesar out of unselfish goals?
4. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
5. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)