|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
(a) The sight of Caesar's body.
(b) The blood stained robes of the conspirators.
(c) Brutus' speech.
(d) Marc Antony's eulogy.
2. What time do the conspirators plan to kill Caesar?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 noon.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. How long has Brutus suffered with insomnia when Cassius comes to his house?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
4. What does Brutus personally promise Rome while alone in his backyard?
(a) To follow his heart.
(b) To protect Caesar from harm.
(c) To take Caesar out of power.
(d) To do what is wanted by the people.
5. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
(a) "Thus will it be to all tyrants!"
(b) "Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!"
(c) "It is done, and we are free."
(d) "His service in death is great indeed!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caesar want Antony to greet Calpurnia in a certain manner in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What about Cicero does Metellus think would add viability to their assassination plot?
3. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
4. What does Brutus say will result from Caesar's assassination?
5. What is the occupation of the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)