|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
(a) Tell his wife.
(b) Prepare his body for burial.
(c) Deliver his eulogy.
(d) Be alone with his friend for a moment.
2. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
(a) Ask him who he is.
(b) Search him for weapons.
(c) Walk with him.
(d) Begin beating him.
3. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
(a) He thinks Artemidorus is crazy.
(b) He does not want the other Senate leaders to think he is superstitious.
(c) He does not pay attention to personal matters before matters of the republic.
(d) He wants to read it later in private.
4. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
(a) Cinna is the name of one of the conspirators.
(b) He is not going to pay homage to Caesar.
(c) He has a symbol of Pompey on his clothing.
(d) He is in the way.
5. How many times did Caesar refuse the crown offered him by Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar's last warning of his impending doom on the day of his assassination?
2. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
3. Who is Caesar's closest friend?
4. What does Caesar call the soothsayer in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)