Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man waiting for Caesar to leave his house say about virtue?
(a) It is a dead form.
(b) Caesar is the last man alive who has it.
(c) There will always be envious people trying to destroy it.
(d) The last shreds of virute in Rome will be destroyed that day.
2. What does Brutus think power would do to his friend Caesar?
(a) Drive him insane.
(b) Make him whole.
(c) Put him in danger.
(d) Change him.
3. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
(a) Place wreathes of flowers on it.
(b) Bring the holy men to cleanse the body.
(c) Bury it in peace.
(d) Burn it at the holy place.
4. What is Cinna's profession?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what does Brutus refuse to do when he joins the conspiracy?
(a) Hold a knife.
(b) Be a part of the murder.
(c) Plan the attack.
(d) Swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius find in Brutus's study just before Cassius comes to visit with Brutus?
2. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
3. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
4. Why does Cassius want Brutus to take part in his plan?
5. What will happen if Caesar does not pay attention to what the man waiting for Caeser to leave his house gives him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)