|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) "Am I understood?"
(b) "Have I offended you?"
(c) "Do you believe me?"
(d) "Can you follow me?"
2. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Marc Antony.
3. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
(a) Offer up their own offers of peace.
(b) Try to find a truce.
(c) Insult each other.
(d) Cry and pray for Rome.
4. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A coward.
(b) A liar.
(c) A fool.
(d) A traitor.
5. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Fearing death.
(b) Believing in superstitions.
(c) Not attending the senate.
(d) Heeding the words of a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
2. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
3. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
5. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)