|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) A feeling of gloom.
(b) He sees an owl in the daylight.
(c) It is oddly bright.
(d) The stormy weather.
2. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(b) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(c) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(d) To the north of the battlefield.
3. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
(b) He re-opened an old war wound.
(c) He broke his heart.
(d) He plunged the deepest.
4. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Misguided fools.
(c) Honorable men.
(d) Servants and friends of Rome.
5. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(a) They chant Caesar's name.
(d) The answers were mixed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
2. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
3. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
4. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
5. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)