|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Tax them to death.
(b) Led them to unending war.
(c) Turn them into slaves.
(d) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
2. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Praising Caesar.
(b) Mourning Caesar.
(c) Remembering Caesar.
(d) Burying Caesar.
4. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
(a) It is oddly bright.
(b) A feeling of gloom.
(c) He sees an owl in the daylight.
(d) The stormy weather.
5. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
(a) He will give new life and vitality to Rome.
(b) He will die when his mission has been fulfilled.
(c) His blood will renew Rome.
(d) He will be a wellspring of life and love for the Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Octavius insist on taking his army when Brutus's army arrives?
2. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
3. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)