|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Led them to unending war.
(b) Tax them to death.
(c) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
(d) Turn them into slaves.
2. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
(b) The Senate.
3. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) "Can you follow me?"
(b) "Have I offended you?"
(c) "Am I understood?"
(d) "Do you believe me?"
4. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Praising Caesar.
(b) Remembering Caesar.
(c) Burying Caesar.
(d) Mourning Caesar.
5. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Servants and friends of Rome.
(b) Misguided fools.
(c) Honorable men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
2. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
3. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
4. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
5. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)