|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He plunged the deepest.
(b) He re-opened an old war wound.
(c) He broke his heart.
(d) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(c) Marc Antony.
3. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) His new plan for Rome.
(b) A letter to his wife while at war.
(c) His will.
(d) A page from his journal.
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
(d) The Senate.
5. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A liar.
(b) A coward.
(c) A fool.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
2. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
3. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
4. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
5. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)