|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Servants and friends of Rome.
(b) Misguided fools.
(c) Honorable men.
2. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
(a) He broke his heart.
(b) It was the last blow he would ever have on earth.
(c) He re-opened an old war wound.
(d) He plunged the deepest.
3. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
(a) Crossed eyes in the animal indicating a devious plot.
(b) An unhealthy liver as a sign of impending sickness.
(c) An omen of death in the intestines.
(d) No heart in the sacrificed animal.
4. Which of these is NOT a bad omen that Cassius sees the morning before his battle with Marc Antony?
(a) Snakes in the water.
(b) Crows in formation.
(c) Ravens flying.
(d) Kites flying overhead.
5. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
2. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
3. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
4. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)