|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Calpurnia's dream about Caesar the night before his assassination?
(a) He was beheaded.
(b) He fell into a mighty river and it ran red with blood.
(c) His statue was running with blood.
(d) The senate crucified him with his newly adorned crown.
2. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
(a) A page from his journal.
(b) His new plan for Rome.
(c) His will.
(d) A letter to his wife while at war.
3. What does Caesar do when the conspirators all come to escort him to the Senate House in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Offers them some dinner.
(b) Thanks them for their friendship.
(c) Prays with them.
(d) Invites them in for wine.
4. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Tax them to death.
(b) Turn them into slaves.
(c) Led them to unending war.
(d) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
5. Which of these bad omens in Act 2, Scene 2 has Calpurnia NOT seen?
(a) A lion giving birth in the streets.
(b) Warriors fighting among the clouds.
(c) Dead emerging from their graves.
(d) A naked warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
2. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
3. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
4. What does Caesar say would make him a coward after Calpurnia tells him her worries in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)