|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marc Antony tell Octavius to take his army when Brutus's army arrives?
(a) Up the right side of the battlefield.
(b) Along the Southeast border of the battlefield.
(c) Up the left side of the battlefield.
(d) To the north of the battlefield.
2. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
(a) A vial of Caesar's blood.
(b) Caesar's crown.
(c) Caesar's sword.
(d) Caesar's body.
3. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Antony can tell the Senate that Caesar is ill.
(b) He can use her worries as an excuse.
(c) The Senate will be more convinced that he is not a tyrant if he stays home.
(d) The crown will fit more comfortably on a day not laden with omens.
4. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
(a) Decius pesters him with questions.
(b) He loves Decius.
(c) Decius seems concerned, and Caesar wants to calm his fears.
(d) Decius calls him a coward.
5. Which of these is NOT a bad omen that Cassius sees the morning before his battle with Marc Antony?
(a) Crows in formation.
(b) Ravens flying.
(c) Kites flying overhead.
(d) Snakes in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
2. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
3. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
4. How does Decius interpret Calpurnia's dream about Caesar's death?
5. What does Caesar first notice when he wakes up on the day of his assassination?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)