|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marc Antony call Brutus during the parley that cuts most deeply to Brutus?
(a) A fool.
(b) A liar.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A coward.
2. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
(c) They chant Caesar's name.
(d) The answers were mixed.
3. What does Caesar say about the signs Calpurnia has seen of impending doom?
(a) He does not believe in signs.
(b) They are figments of her imagination.
(c) He will risk the chance of death to uphold his honor.
(d) They could be meant for any man.
4. What does Decius say that immediately changes Caesar's decision about staying home the day of his assassination?
(a) The people are chanting his name in the streets.
(b) The Senate has a special gift for Caesar that day.
(c) Marc Antony will be at the Senate House to protect him.
(d) The Senate will crown him king.
5. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(a) Remembering Caesar.
(b) Mourning Caesar.
(c) Praising Caesar.
(d) Burying Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
3. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
4. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
5. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)