One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
(a) Tax them to death.
(b) Turn them into slaves.
(c) Led them to unending war.
(d) Take advantage of their trust and loyalty.
2. Which of these is NOT a bad omen that Cassius sees the morning before his battle with Marc Antony?
(a) Kites flying overhead.
(b) Crows in formation.
(c) Ravens flying.
(d) Snakes in the water.
3. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
(b) Marc Antony.
4. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
(a) Servants and friends of Rome.
(c) Misguided fools.
(d) Honorable men.
5. Why does Caesar tell Decius about Calpurnia's dream about his death?
(a) Decius seems concerned, and Caesar wants to calm his fears.
(b) He loves Decius.
(c) Decius pesters him with questions.
(d) Decius calls him a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calpurnia say that eventually convinces Caesar to stay at home in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do the leaders do during the parley before the battle in Act 5, Scene 1 begins?
3. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
4. What did the priests find in the sacrificed animal that make them tell Caesar to stay at home?
5. Where is Marc Antony's army stationed in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)