Act 1, Scene 1
1. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
2. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) How to find Caesar.
(b) Why they are not working.
(c) Where they are all going.
(d) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
(a) He is using that day for religious observance.
(b) He completed all of his work.
(c) He has injured himself and is unable to work.
(d) He has given himself a holiday.
5. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A trip to Egypt.
(b) Treaty talks with Greece.
(c) A building excavation of Rome.
(d) War with Pompey.
6. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(c) Marc Antony.
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)