Act 1, Scene 1
1. What job title does Flavius have at the beginning of the play?
2. Who does Marullus stop in the street at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Marullus ask the people he stops in the street at the beginning of the play?
(a) What he should take to Ceasar as a tribute.
(b) Where they are all going.
(c) How to find Caesar.
(d) Why they are not working.
4. Why is the cobbler not working at the beginning of the play?
(a) He has injured himself and is unable to work.
(b) He completed all of his work.
(c) He is using that day for religious observance.
(d) He has given himself a holiday.
5. Where is Caesar returning from in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Treaty talks with Greece.
(b) A trip to Egypt.
(c) War with Pompey.
(d) A building excavation of Rome.
6. Who did the people used to honor before Caesar?
(c) Marc Antony.
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)