Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, "Miyax, the Girl")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Miyax want to convince Amaroq that she is?
2. What does Julie's mother-in-law say Julie's relationship with her husband will be like?
d) Brother and sister.
3. What does it mean if a puppy crouches low and holds his ears back?
a) He wants some attention.
b) He is hungry.
c) He has been naughty.
d) He is angry.
4. Which of the following is NOT someone the wolf leaders would bring food to?
a) Other adult wolves.
b) Injured pack members.
d) Female wolves.
5. Why does Miyax follow the owl back...
This section contains 501 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)