|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, "Kapugen, the Hunter," Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julie notice first about her new husband?
(a) His jet-black hair.
(b) His fake smile.
(c) His vacant eyes.
(d) His small hands.
2. From what kind of animal does Miyax steal a food supply?
3. What does Tornait's death symbolize to Miyax?
(a) The death of Miyax.
(b) The death of Amaroq.
(c) The death of her wolf identity.
(d) The death of the old ways.
4. What kind of bird does Julie find after carving all night?
(a) An ookpik.
(b) A plover.
(c) A ptarmigan.
(d) An owl.
5. Where does Miyax put Tornait while she is traveling?
(a) Her pack.
(b) Her hood.
(c) Her pocket.
(d) Her boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean when a wolf has his ears forward, eyes narrowed and teeth showing?
2. How do the adult wolves feed the pups?
3. What name did Julie give Amaroq's mate?
4. What does Julie do as she leaves the wolves after retrieving her pack?
5. What does it mean if a puppy crouches low and holds his ears back?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)