|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, "Miyax, the Girl".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many entrances do normal wolf dens have?
2. What is Julie trying to learn at the beginning of the book?
(a) The sign of nature.
(b) The wind language.
(c) Wolf language.
(d) The ways of the birds.
3. How many entrances does a den have for a newborn pup?
4. Why does Julie let go of her Eskimo ways?
(a) She is upset about her father.
(b) She feels betrayed.
(c) She is made fun of.
(d) Her aunt asks her to.
5. How long can Julie survive on the food she took with her?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie's mother-in-law do for a living?
2. What makes Julie very happy while she is letting go of the Eskimo ways?
3. What outruns Amaroq during a hunt that Miyax sees?
4. What did Kapugen do to keep Miyax warm on their journey after his wife died?
5. What was Kapugen doing when he went missing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)