|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, "Amaroq, the Wolf," Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Miyax's father used to hunt as a child?
2. How long can Julie survive on the food she took with her?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. What is Julie trying to learn at the beginning of the book?
(a) Wolf language.
(b) The sign of nature.
(c) The wind language.
(d) The ways of the birds.
4. Which of the following is a bird seen on the tundra?
5. What outruns Amaroq during a hunt that Miyax sees?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it mean if a puppy crouches low and holds his ears back?
2. What did Miyax's father say fear did to a man?
3. What does it mean when a wolf has his ears forward, eyes narrowed and teeth showing?
4. How far can wolves run in a single night?
5. How does Kapu show his hostile feelings for Miyax?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)