|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, "Amaroq, the Wolf," Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julie trying to learn at the beginning of the book?
(a) The sign of nature.
(b) The wind language.
(c) Wolf language.
(d) The ways of the birds.
2. Whom does Kapu not have to listen to, as he gets older?
3. In what month do the towns along the Arctic Ocean get their supplies?
4. How do the adult wolves feed the pups?
(a) They pack it in their mouths.
(b) They masticate the food.
(c) They regurgitate the food.
(d) They find rodents in the woods.
5. What does Miyax use for a noose?
(a) Her tights.
(b) Rabbit skin.
(c) Her boots.
(d) Some hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miyax consider a great treat while carving the caribou?
2. Where is Julie at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Julie name the female puppy?
4. Who is fighting with Amaroq when Miyax returns from hunting?
5. What is Julie surprised about when the wolves come back from hunting?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)