|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, "Amaroq, the Wolf," Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the adult wolves feed the pups?
(a) They regurgitate the food.
(b) They masticate the food.
(c) They find rodents in the woods.
(d) They pack it in their mouths.
2. What does the female do when the pups try to nurse?
(a) Turns over.
(b) Bites their noses.
(c) Barks at them.
(d) Snaps at them.
3. What does Julie do to the weak adult to show that she is boss?
(a) Twists his ear.
(b) Pinches his nose.
(c) Stands upright.
4. What is Julie careful never to do around the wolves?
(a) Get too close.
(b) Show disrespect.
(c) Make a sound.
(d) Stand up.
5. How many knives did Julie take with her when she ran away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Julie give to the weakest wolf in the pack
2. What name does Julie give to the second-in-command male of the pack?
3. What does it mean if a puppy crouches low and holds his ears back?
4. Where is Julie at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Julie's father's name?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)