|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, "Amaroq, the Wolf," Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the adult wolves feed the pups?
(a) They masticate the food.
(b) They pack it in their mouths.
(c) They find rodents in the woods.
(d) They regurgitate the food.
2. What does Julie do to get the approval of the pack leader?
(a) Crawls on all fours.
(b) Brings food to share.
(c) Protects a puppy.
(d) Pats his chin.
3. What does it mean when a wolf has his ears forward, eyes narrowed and teeth showing?
(a) You are in trouble.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Stay still.
(d) Come to me.
4. What kind of meat do the wolves give Julie?
5. What color is Amaroq?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that brings supplies to the Arctic Ocean towns every year?
2. What is Julie trying to learn at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the female do when the pups try to nurse?
4. What name did Julie give Amaroq's mate?
5. Where is Julie trying to get at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)