1. Libanius and Priscus correspond about all of the following topics except:
2. Libanius wants to publish Julian's memoirs and asks Priscus to do all of the following except:
Correct the spelling and grammar errors.
3. Libanius plans to title his publication about Julian:
"On Avenging the Emperor Julian."
4. Julian recalls his father as:
5. After a dream, Julian believes that he is protected by:
The sun god.
6. As a child, Julian loves:
7. Julian always has doubts about:
His religious faith.
This section contains 4,736 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)