|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian interprets the dream to mean:
(a) He conquers Persia.
(b) He succeeds Constantius as Augustus.
(c) He is assassinated.
(d) He dies in a glorious battle.
2. As a child, Julian loves:
(a) Playing war games.
(d) Riding horses.
3. What is Constantius' relationship to the brothers, Julian and Gallus?
(a) He is their step-father.
(b) He is their cousin.
(c) He is their godfather.
(d) He is their uncle.
4. After Gallus is named Caesar, Libanius goes to Gallus' home and observes:
(a) A brutal boxing match.
(b) A flogging.
(c) A lavish feast.
(d) A marital dispute.
5. Through his military exploits, Julian's hopes to gain:
(a) Approval from his father.
(b) Peace with the Germans.
(c) Power and adulation from the people.
(d) Access to Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julian always has doubts about:
2. When the temple to Apollo is burned, Julian blames:
3. Julian's army meets up with the Persian army in Section XX, near:
4. Which of the two brothers find favor with Constantius?
5. Priscus says that the omens for Julian personally are:
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)