|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near Maiozamalcha, Julian and a small scouting party encounter:
(a) An arsenal.
(b) An ambush.
(c) A lion.
(d) A eunuch.
2. Gallus tells Constantius that Julian wants to become:
(b) A scholar.
(c) A general.
(d) A priest.
3. Before engaging in battle with the Persian troops, Julian takes a day off for:
(a) Repair of his body armor.
(b) Sacrifice to the gods.
(c) Prayer and meditation.
(d) Games and horse racing.
4. Once Julian becomes Caesar, he demonstrates all these character qualities except:
5. The people of Antioch blame the famine on:
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, Julian loves:
2. Constantius dies of:
3. Julian's public observance of Epiphany is notable because:
4. The person Julian calls "the Galilean" is:
5. The army's reaction to Julian's religious decrees can best be described as:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)