|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Sixth, At Christminster Again: Chapters 5-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Jude and Sue travel for before they reappear at the fair in Kennetbridge?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Sue first confess she and Jude did together to indicate they have romantic feelings for each other?
(a) Hold hands.
(b) Sleep together.
(d) Write love letters confessing their feelings.
3. What is Remembrance Day?
(a) A day to remember those who died from the Black Plague.
(b) A day to remember parents who have passed away.
(c) A day to remember what you are grateful for.
(d) A day of celebration and ceremony.
4. After their divorces go through, what does Sue offer to do with Jude if he does not speak to Arabella ever again?
(a) Let him have access to her large inheritance.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Help him avoid the law.
5. Why won't Sue run away with Jude, even though the have both remarried their old spouses?
(a) Because she thinks she is being punished for breaking her vows the first time.
(b) Because Jude is no longer in love with her.
(c) Because she really likes her marriage now with Mr. Phillotson.
(d) Because she is no longer in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sue respond when Jude asks if there is any romance between her and Mr. Phillotson?
2. Who plans to be a witness to Sue and Jude's wedding before Sue gets cold feet?
3. What kind of job does Sue have when Jude finds her?
4. What do Jude and Sue think they should do before Jude's child arrives?
5. Where does Jude arrange to meet Sue for the first time?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)